[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROAR - The Cars are Starting to Arrive

ROAR - The Cars are Starting to Arrive

Re: ROAR - The Cars are Starting to Arrive

Postby Audi1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Last edited by Audi1 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:01 pm

That's a nice one! Just cant beat the look of an old Ferrari.
They made the grilles on those pretty so they would look nice in the rear view mirror of the Jags :oops:

Did I really say that?

Team Jaguar
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Ummm, yup, you did........ They worked even harder on shining up the exhaust pipes, so that the competition could get a good look at themselves during the race..............

Team Ferrari and Team Chaparral
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby urbanwarrior » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Glad he made it.....yup the third pic is all you'll see of this little speedster. That's why I didn't put a license plate on the rear and shined the holder extra bright so you all can see yourselves in it!! :lol:

Allan...I trust you got the other goodies as well?
John
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

I did, John. Thanks for the donation to the shipping costs and I'll have a look at those new tires soon. I have to admit, the color caught me off guard.......... :o

I forgot those shiny license plate holders on the Ferraris; thanks for reminding the competition! :D

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:46 pm

By the way, Il Commandatore was in my mind again today just after the Ferrari 166M arrived.

I can't recall fully, but I think this is what he said...............:

"Atsa mucha betta fellas; a reala race cara ata the tracka! Lookinga very gooda, ifa I do say so myselfa. Heya, I hope the other teamsa have seconda careersa, because there'sa going to be a lotta cryina after this race series startsa upa. We're stilla hiring cara washersa ata Maranello, so I guessa there's somethinga for everyone aftera the seriesa.............! Alla my besta to the resta! Ciao-for-nowa:

Al-enzo
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Just goofing around.

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby urbanwarrior » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Thanks Dave....the poster looks good Harry.
Allan I did them that color so I would know the difference between my tires and any others. Let me know what you think, enjoy.
John
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:22 am

OK, got it, John.

Harry, nice work with that Le Mans starting line pic! Too many Jaguars though................................ :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:35 am

Well, the #20 Mercedes Benz DOES have a license plate...so you all can take down the number (or try) when it blows past you.

A. Neubauer (channeled)
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Last edited by Audi1 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:51 pm

I'll keep an eye out for it, Dave.

We've got 15 ROAR cars in the house right now; still about 10 that we're hoping to get on or around the 30th.............

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:03 pm

I can send back up if it gets to hot for the Jags. :lol: Image
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Wow! Cats on parade!

You don't need the ROAR fun run, Bob; you've got your own series right there in that pic..............! :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 am

Good, it made it :) Glad it runs ok too. Yes, PG's on the rear. Thanks for the update.

You will have one great field for this one.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

PreviousNext

Return to ROAR Proxy