ROAR Cars - Late Returns

Re: ROAR Cars - Late Returns

Postby Audi1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:43 am

Sorry about the address screw-up, Keith. Good luck with Canada Post. Let us know if the "bluesome twosome" make it back safely to Maple Ridge. And quit all this moving around.........will you! :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:55 am

Monsieur P. Levegh made it back fine. Thanks to all the hosts, sponsors, organizer, 'drivers' and the families that understand.

Congratulations to all the step-standers throughout the series and overall!

Mc
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 pm

My car with goodies arrived yesterday too. Thanks to all of you.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Woohoo! The Bluesome Twosome, that I had given up for lost in the mail, are safe back home in their little garage stalls and some motor and pinions and flags as well.

These car have been away from home for a year and a half. In the meantime I have moved to a new address and the one year mail forwarding I bought has expired. Allan sent them back in the same box with the same address, an understandable thing to do, but tracking said they were delivered, but I never got them. This started over two weeks of searching, checking and worrying, and I was at the point I thought i would never see them again. Allan, as the sender initiated a search through USPS, but of course tracking said they were delivered, but where. Add to that the confusion of tracking saying delivered to Maple Ridge, not Pitt meadows, and everything got mixed up.

Today I went back to the Pitt Meadows PO to see if they had shown up. The clerk looked them up and saw the MR delivery and said the box was probably sent to PM as it is all part of the Maple Ridge postal area. She suggested I contact the new owner of my condo and see if he had seen it. I did, and he had, and it was there while he decided what he should do with it.

All is well with the world, well after Nov 8th, not even close, but in the slotting world of proxies it took a big step forward.

Thanks to Allan for his efforts on my behalf.

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Excuse me for my tardiness, But Allan the jag and vette arrived safely back home a couple of weeks ago. Thank you once again.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Audi1 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Glad the bluesome twosome made it home safely to Maple Ridge, via Pitt Meadows.......................... It was a chase, but all's well that ends well!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to ROAR Proxy