[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1/43 cars, Bentley EXP, Porsche 917, Opel Ascona, Jaguar XJR

1/43 cars, Bentley EXP, Porsche 917, Opel Ascona, Jaguar XJR

For 1/43rd Scale Models

1/43 cars, Bentley EXP, Porsche 917, Opel Ascona, Jaguar XJR

Postby taskak » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Last edited by taskak on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 1/43 cars, Bentley EXP, Porsche 917, Opel Ascona, Jaguar

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Excellent. Some great examples of what scale 143 cars can look like.

You are diving into the Deep end of 143 slot racing, and I for one, am sure happy you are.

Thanks for sharing and showing what can be done. Any of these going to be proxy racers???

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dc6287 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Very, very nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dc6287
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Amazing stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:23 am

Wow Aki. You've been busy. :lol: They all look fabulous. Is that a Superjet 917?

Cheers
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanks guys!
Dan,
Porsche, Opel and Jaguar are most likely cars that I will send to Peter's proxy in February.
I changed Kyosho X-speed motor back to Jaguar and now it is much better.

Randy,
Porsche is plastic Super Champion model body.
I broke the engine part but I remembered that Superjet Porsche 917 LH got separate engine part
so I kindly asked could they sell just that small part and they agreed.

Cheers

Aki
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:44 pm

I have a silicone mold of the engine details on a Porsche 917. I have built more 917s then any other car.

So if you need another source for them, I have them.

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:23 am

I missed this thread! Great work Aki!

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you Lloyd and cheers from Tenerife
or should I say Hola!
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:15 am

Aki, those are some very nice builds!

sorry that i´m late to the party, but i normally check only the 1/43rd section of the forum, not the scratchbuilt section. (it´s still new for me and i still do not get the point of 2 different 1/43rd forum, simply due to the size of 1/43, but this doesn´t belong here)

The Bentley is very, very nice and i would really like to see a picture of the chassis and how you got those gears fit in there.

The 917 looks great, too.

The Details on the Ascone are very nice, especially the driver and co-driver figure! Awesome! Again, i like to see a pic of the chassis, as it´s brass.

The Jag is very nice, too, the rear end looks very interesting! Did you try the G9330 inside? No brakes and lots of motor always remind of that drag monster.

what wheels did you use on those cars?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:43 am

Last edited by taskak on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:37 am

nice monster car :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to 1/43rd Scale Showcase