[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 27 T track roadster

27 T track roadster

For 1/25th & 1/24th Scale Models

27 T track roadster

Postby btaylor » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:18 am

Knocked another one over the last couple of days. This one is based on a resin T body, mixed with some old monogram midget body parts, and a bunch of brass. I used a piranha motor with 9/33 gears on this one. My own urethanes all the way around, with my resin wheel inserts on H&R wheels. Slotting plus guide. The body is held on by the side bars, and all bars, seat , roll bar are brass, and stay with the chassis. The exhaust is also brass, but comes off with the body. The driver figure is an original Monogram Long John dragster kit version. The decals are from the Revell supemod and trailer kit. I built this using the same basic set up I always use, but for some reason, this one hauls the mail! and handles like a dream.
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Re: 27 T track roadster

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Another piece of slot car candy sir.

Do you require my addy for testing?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Broman62 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:10 pm

FANTASTIC once again BT!!! :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Vintage 1/24 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:50 am

Really, this is just a great example of a "Track T". I remember Shotgun Dave used to cover this era and genre of early oval track racing - but not a lot of guys build these up.

I love the track nose on the T-body - just makes for a cool looking vintage open wheeler.

I am a big fan of the midgets, and this just fits in so well with those builds.

Great work!
Vintage 1/24
Mr. NY Modified

Postby Rastas » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:24 am

Hi rastas here I'm in Australia like the cars especially short track dug my old car's out a while back vintage stuff . had a bugged womp chassis cut front and back off built wire chassis out of it .had a 34 roadster model body on it looks OK with what I had needs bigger wheels. Will post pictures when I work it out
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:35 am

Bob you are some kind of model builder. Hope to get in your class one day. Haste makes for a messed up model. Ask me how I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :think: :roll:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rastas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:32 pm

1544391247357.jpg. Had it at the track the other day and it handled well ,pretty quick to!!!!
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rastas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 pm

1544362359800.jpg
34 body
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rastas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:43 pm

1545805321631.jpgPut some new donuts on .
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rastas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

IMG_20181228_180411.jpgRed Racers slotcar track Margate Brisbane with the rest of the stable ! PS.where can I get body's like that from ??
Thanks
Rastas.
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to 1/25th & 1/24th Scale Showcase