[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Still searching

Still searching

For 1/32nd Scale Models

Still searching

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:24 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Re: Still searching

Postby Wobble » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:54 pm

If this is the same car, George Turner Models does a kit for it - http://www.georgeturnermodels.com/shop/ ... 37-gt-301/
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:24 pm

YES! YES! YES! That's it- or close enough I can use it. I just ordered two. Thanks, Wobble.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Wobble » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Good to know, have fun with them. That's two good deeds for the day already and it's not even lunch time yet. Better stop while I'm ahead.
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Rob - I built one of George's years ago...Image

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 pm

How long ago was that David? Maybe that's when I started trying to find one?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby loosewheel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Mr. Turner makes a fabulous body! Enjoy.
loosewheel
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:05 pm

You know, it just floors me that after all these years with Geo Turner Models in my bookmarks folder, I never thought to look there for the car I wanted all this time. I built his Allard J-2 years ago, and a visitor to my track bugged me to death until I sold it to him. I think he paid $150-$175 for it. It was painted to match a car I saw in pictures of the Monterrey/Pebble Beach car show. It was the wrong color. Dark blue isn't one of the major race liveries. I never got around to ordering another one. Rich people are sooo silly.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:09 am

David, that is a beautiful line up of cars, and one that I am currently trying to put together
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to 1/32 Showcase