Louisville slot car show and swap

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Louisville slot car show and swap

Postby mattb » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Sunday was the third year that Steve Crum has put this show on in Louisville. I am sorry I forgot to post advance notice on the forum. It was a nice show, with more tables than last year, but the public turnout was really disappointing. Great variety of all slot cars.

I saw 3-4 of the local guys but that was about it. Vendor numbers were up, he had an additional 15 tables, for a total of appx. 75-90 tables of slot cars,maybe 10 of those were model cars.

I saw 2 racers from the local 1/24 track, and two of the 1/32 home racing guys I know, that was about it. Sad to see that more guys don't get excited about going to a show with a big roomful of fellow slot car enthusiasts. It was fun to see the other collector guys I know that had tables of new and old slots.

I have pictures on my camera/phone and when I can figure out how to get them off I will post them.
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Louisville slot car show and swap

Postby hillbilly » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Went to this show, plenty of vendors, lots of good deals and hard to find stuff was there, like Matt said I think public attendance was down, this is really a good show Steve Crum works hard all year to promote this show. It's around the end of September every year, if you live any where close to Louisville KY and you like slot cars it's worth the drive. hillbilly
hillbilly

Re: Louisville slot car show and swap

Postby mattb » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:18 pm

I got pictures on the new forum and there is plenty to look at.
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Slot Car News!