[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - New Pioneer Street Racer Chargers coming!

New Pioneer Street Racer Chargers coming!

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

New Pioneer Street Racer Chargers coming!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:56 am

Been waiting to share these :)

New Chargers in the "Street Racers" themes are heading this way. In fact, check your local/fav dealer as I hear they on the water headed this way.

Hard to see, but this model comes with the ALL NEW STEEL WHEEL!

This has been a BIG item on my wish list for this series as well as the Ponys. NOW these cars look a whole lot better for that "Saturday Night Stocker" effect. Not to mention a lot of us didn't have the $$$ for nice wheels on our old beaters back then :)

Notice the new tire lettering? Official word is they were chosen because it just looks GROOVY BABY :)

Great to see some new releases coming from Pioneer. I like them and we will race them just like we do the first ones.

Thanks Jules at Pioneer for the update. Oh...and you all can just thank me for the steelie wheels :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: New Pioneer Street Racer Chargers coming!

Postby JULES » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:26 am

Just seen the first RED DEVIL's go out on the UPS truck. Bound for Powerhobby and VRC Hobbies. If the wind is in the right direction, they should land Friday. Other dealers may also be taking them, just waiting on some order confirmations.

Harry is right, if you like those Steelie wheels, thank the man. He told me to make them, what, 3 or 4 years ago? Something like that.

Problem with these wheels and other Pioneer parts is that the US dealers that I am hooked up with are just not interested in getting a proper selection parts into stock. I can understand it, I guess. Everything takes space and there are a ton of other makers parts that they ned to stock as well.

You may need to shop in the UnUnited States of Europe to get them but they are lightweight to post so the bill should not be so bad.

Jules

steelies.JPG
JULES
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:54 am

Already trying to see where I can fit some numbers on them to qualify for the roster of my Saturday Night Stockers series. A very fast 'Ace of Spades' Charger is already in the mix.

When I find out where to get extra axle sets I'll be getting those too. Need authentic wheels for other cars from this era using the Pioneer Charger chassis.

ATTENTION DEALERS LISTED ON HRW - I'm looking forward to seeing something on here about you accepting orders for these cars and/or parts. . Who wants my $$$?

In a post from years ago Ember remarked - this model Charger had the best looking arse of any muscle car. I wholeheartedly agree.

Thanks Jules and Harry.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby zilger » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:41 am

Hey Jules,

Since you're taking requests for wheels, how about a chrome version of your Magnum 500's?

Thanks

Brian
zilger

Postby JULES » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Hey Brian,

Total chrome finish or with black insets?

magnum 500.png

Jules
JULES
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 pm

That was called the "Styled Steel Wheel" by Ford. I always wanted to get a set of them for my '65 Mustang, but other goodies took my car money.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Wobble » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:40 pm

Those Chargers look great and I think I'll need to order a bucket load of those 'steel' wheels and put them on everything.
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:50 pm

slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby williamg » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:32 am

williamg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRS Hobbies » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:37 am

If you would like to purchase the new Pioneer Chargers from us (price is $64.99 each), please send a personal message. Trying to determine the interest level to see if we should bring them in or not. Thank you.
BRS Hobbies
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby JULES » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am

JULES
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRS Hobbies » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:13 pm

It was all to be done by personal message so it wouldn't be made public. Sorry. I didn't see how it was bad business to see the interest level from those at HRW.
Last edited by BRS Hobbies on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRS Hobbies
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm

I definitely understand Jules wanting to drive business to his currently registered dealers. I wish there was an overlap between his list on Pioneerslotcars.com and the dealers listed at HRW, if so that would seal the deal for me.

I'm going to be buying them just not sure from who yet.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby zilger » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:16 pm

zilger

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Did you miss the horse in the center cap, Brian???
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Next

Return to Slot Car News!