[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - new $30 Scalextric F1

new $30 Scalextric F1

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

new $30 Scalextric F1

Postby ourwayband » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:37 pm

These should be fun and should make some cool chassis to build off of..
https://www.scalextric.com/us-en/red-st ... 5G,2PZAI,1
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: new $30 Scalextric F1

Postby chappy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:26 am

$24.99 plus shipping sure beats £22.00 plus shipping and duties. Win win almost like the old Artin prices
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby noddaz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:15 pm

And it is DPR ready? wow... I want one...

Scott
noddaz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:43 pm

I have ordered a couple so I can build a racing pair of whatever I make from them. As soon as they get here, I'll pull one apart and take pictures. I'll just post them on this thread to make them easy to find.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Now I want those as well.

But what would be great?

If you guys post your own reviews please? If you need photo hosting...let me know.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:05 pm

There ya go. We'll have this figured out in no time. But I will say, I found the "Red Stallion" easily, but the "Blue Wings" seems hard to locate. Red Stallion has black wheels, Blue Wings has silver. I assume there are others in the series but I haven't seen them.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:11 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Of course I haven't seen them yet, but I am thinking about resin '63 Ranchero, Maserati Birdcage, a 911, 3 Firebirds, a '56 Ford pickup, a 1/32nd Hudson Hornet (yes, one last one that I will keep), maybe some other resin bodies around here that have been waiting too long for me to be able to stand the temperature in my shop for making brass chassis.

I have been waiting and hoping for years to give these resin bodies their fair respect. I plan to use as much of the plastic chassis as I can, with brass grafted on here and there, and work out a fast build, fast speed, easy chassis to promote lots of resin body casters. I think that between Pioneer RTR and these F-1 slim chassis, I can produce a general guideline for easy, fast chassis builds for any 1/32nd resin body. We may need a whole new Topic for these fast RTR conversions on resin bodies, which is in fact, in the spirit of David's resin business that is no more. It was his idea to use Carrera chassis for bodies he made, after all. This isn't new, its just keeping up.

The little window units I used for five years in my shop gave up the ghost year before last, and I have been saving (Social Security, it takes a while to save anything), to do a central AC system with the leftover 3 ton outside unit from an A/C system I had to replace with a heat pump for the house. It was almost new when my boiler blew, so I should be able to get along with a plenum and vents. When I'm ready, I should be able to go from roasting (98+) in the shop to working in there all year 'round the way I used to. If all this all happens at once, I may be accused of hogging all the bandwidth on HRW, I'll be so happy! Stay tuned, guys.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Racie35 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:43 pm

I'd like to see the chassis used in these f1 cars
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 pm

The chassis probably looks a lot like the chassis they already use on their generic F1 cars or the A1 cars.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Slot Car News!