[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Lots of new Carrera cars out today.

Lots of new Carrera cars out today.

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Lots of new Carrera cars out today.

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Lots of new Carrera cars out today.

Postby Junior » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:56 pm

That Monza screams the 70's, not that I need another car but I may have to pick that one up.
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Yeah that is a cool one. Me too.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:47 am

I see a couple that I am going to have to look at adding to the collection! Thanks for sharing the pics Bruce! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby dw5555 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 am

Very nice..
Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Half Fast Slotter » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 am

I hope that BMW M1 doesn't drive as stinky as it's livery suggests (POOH). Don't these real life sponsors look at how things translate?
Reminds you of the Chevy Nova which means 'no go' in Spanish. Pretty car though.

I'm looking forward to doing a few laps in the new Chevelle that I have on order. Nice to be able to get one of the older, more expensive body styles at current retail prices. Not a big flames fan but it fits the body style.
Half Fast Slotter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:43 am

Some nice looking cars here- but all I can think about is: "Please bring that 512 to D132 next year!"
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bigman » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 am

Thanks Bruce :text-thankyouyellow:
For posting the new Cars :auto-driving: :auto-checkeredflag: :auto-driving:
They do have some nice rides :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :auto-driving:
The 1970 SS HOT ROD With the flame job is a little much :laughing-rolling:
The Evil-bay high dollar dealers may not be able to get BIG Bucks anymore :violin:
People should do the research :violence-stickwhack: before they get ripped off, just saying :angry-tappingfoot:

bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby noddaz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:22 pm

I am liking that Capri!
noddaz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 pm

Yep. POOH Jeans. I can't explain it, but Google sez... POOH Jeans (a line of clothing, as above). Very weird.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby dw5555 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Bruce are you breakin up any of the new 1/24 cars for parts yet? I kinda melted the body on my old 512 stripping the automotive paint off that I repainted it with. :mad:

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Half Fast Slotter » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:39 pm

We’re both right Modlerbob. When you change it up into ‘No va’ it means “doesn’t go” in Spanish. The car apparently still sold very well in Spanish speaking countries. Why shoudn’t It? It was a great ride.

That’s enough of that. Buenos noches to all.
Half Fast Slotter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:22 pm

Man a bunch of Group 5 cars. Good looking group of cars. I wonder if the Ferrari will make it into 1/32 scale?
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 am

DW555, I have not broken down any cars yet. Once I get restocked, I may get do that for you.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Slot Car News!