[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Policar Ferrari 330P4/412P

Policar Ferrari 330P4/412P

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Policar Ferrari 330P4/412P

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:16 am

Found a spy shot of the 3D prototype this morning.

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Policar Ferrari 330P4/412P

Postby Jesla » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:22 am

Cool...wait... don't we already a couple of these?
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby manchvegasracer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:25 am

Now that I am interested in. I bet it will be a great running Ferrari.
manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 am

Oh yes. But at least in this case it will have the nicer chassis and Slot.it running gear.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Jesla » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 am

oh... so true.
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RBPhillips » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:45 am

All of that series were so good looking....one of these just got inserted in my budget!
RBPhillips

Postby slothead » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:50 am

I purchased my first Policar a few weeks ago - a Ferrari 312 PB for use in my Can-Am series. I could not be more pleased with how quiet, quick, and fun to drive it is.

Everyday I go to some hobby sites and drool over getting another Ferrari 312. My dilemma is in a 10 car Can-Am series, should there be 2 Lola's or 2 Ferrari's? History favors the Lola's, but when you factor in the Lola's are Monograms and the Ferrar's are Policars, it's not so simple.

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby DaveKennedy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:14 am

Oooohhhhhhh that's great news!
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby Giddyup » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Ferrari 330 P4?

=> molto bene grazie!

Been asking about this since Slot.it bought the Policar brand...the late 60's/early 70's Can-Am/LeMans field of performance cars just keeps getting better and better!
Giddyup
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 pm

And I just bought printed chassis for my Scalextric cars....
Sigh.
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Beautiful car. I am interested
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappyman66 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:08 pm

Oh my.
Yes.
Take my money!!!!!!
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Wobble » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:25 pm

The thought occurs to me that Slot.It could have produced this to run beside their GT40 unless of course Policar still have access to the Ferrari name as the F40 and PB are in the hands of Policar now. Either way it should be a relatively simple upgrade and it's just so good to see it on the horizon.
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:30 pm

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:38 pm

Dennis - I'm being intentionally loose with my 'rules' for what is or isn't allowed in my Can-Am series. Basically, it it could have run in the series it's allowed. And while I know you can't believe everything you read, the description with the #1 Ferrari 312 PB I bought said Jackie Ickx drove it in a Can-Am race. I think of Can-Am '66-'75 as a 'run what ya brung' series, so I'm being equally flexible.

I have an Alfa Romeo 33/3, Chaparral 2E, and Lola T70 MkII in the series too, along with 3 McLaren and 2 Porsche models that saw plenty of Can-Am action. Plus, the Policar Ferrari 312 PB with PG tires is a dream to drive, and just has to get a lot of track time.

I have this Scalextric Ferrari 330 P4 in my Worlds Sportscar Championship Series (Le Mans cars), but if the version Harry is showing on this thread is as good as the Policar Ferrari 312 PB I might have to upgrade.

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Next

Return to Slot Car News!