[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Sideways Ford GT announced

Sideways Ford GT announced

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Re: Sideways Ford GT announced

Postby Jesla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 am

Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 am

WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 am

WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jesla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 am

Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 am

Apples and oranges. The Sideways (though I'll never buy one - too ugly) will smoke the Carrera and Scaley versions and it's all about speed and tuneability to me which is not to dismiss Carreras outright. The club does have fun with the DTM series and this is because Carrera is the only ones who make them (I have one with an HRS chassis under it). I've some Carrera vintage NASCARS and a 57 Chevy but all have 3D chassis with Slot It running gear under them. I've also around 5 1/24 Carreras and I've remotored them to run on 10V, again, I've got these because no one else makes them (the bodies) but they can't really compete with my ScaleAutos/BRMs. Same is true with Scalextric, if no one else makes the car I'll buy it and replace the running gear/chassis except for the vintage F1s such as the Loti, McLarens, Eagles, etc. Those they got right.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby carlosinseattle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:43 pm

carlosinseattle

Postby Jesla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 pm

I think your confused, I understand better than most what a toy is.
The manufacturers understand as well since it's their most common excuse.

It's you who doesn't understand the difference between 'Kid's' and 'Adult's' Toys.

The gap between the two is widening again, is my point. It was closing at one time.
All the big '4' kid's toys makers had their own PRO line..... no more, back to 'we
just do toys for kids (for the one's that survive today).'
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:11 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby chappy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:06 pm

What he said.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby carlosinseattle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:28 pm

carlosinseattle

Postby Jesla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Get a grip, Dude....

Don't ask me questions that you are going to answer for me. That's a snowflake type
attack. If you don't like what I post I suggest you go to bed every night without reading
them. You are so far off the mark with your drivel you don't even realize just how stupid
you are making yourself look. Short history lesson for you...

So far every manufacture that has retreated back to toy land has gone under....SCX,
Ninco, Artin....

So far NSR, Slot-it, Sideways, Policar are still expanding... all we need now is a hobbiest
sectional track and we can leave the toys to the kids.
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby carlosinseattle » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 pm

carlosinseattle

Postby Jesla » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Me thinks thou dust protect two muck....
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby oceanview » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 pm

OK that was kinda funny.
Gosh and I thought all my Slot cars were (and are) little, cool ,exciting treasures!
oceanview

Postby JULES » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:24 am

Jesla: What is 'hobbiest' track?

Jules
JULES
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Slot Car News!