LEB Hobbies, great people and fast serviceI j

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

LEB Hobbies, great people and fast serviceI j

Postby Mayberryman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:42 pm

I just made my third order from LEB Hobbies and I must admit that it was a great experience. I am Old School and called them and used a credit card. The young lady I spoke to was as friendly as any person I have ever dealt with in the hobby or any other business and also had very good product knowledge. Now comes the best part, I ordered the items about mid day and two days later they were delivered to me in Virginia. I have also dealt with the other vendors on this site and have never had a bad dealing, however, LGB seems to go above and beyond the expected service, especially on the quick delivery time.
Mayberryman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: LEB Hobbies, great people and fast serviceI j

Postby grenou2009 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:29 pm

X2, I often buy from them and I'm from Canada !
p.s. Shipping cost from the USA to Canada is very expensive and add to it as of today 20% for money exchange!
Since I'm not a collector but a user of the cars that I buy, I don't need that fancy plastic box so I asked them "what would be the difference in shipping cost" ! Would you beleive that they accepted to ship the cars and small parts included whit the car at ± half price of the regular shipping cost without that plastic box that I just throw away once I receive the cars that I ordered.

BTW http://www.carreraslots.com/ has an excellent service also !
grenou2009

Re: LEB Hobbies, great people and fast serviceI j

Postby indybob009 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:56 pm

I have used LEB Hobbies for years though fleabay. They are a first class dealer. Never a problem.
indybob009

Return to Slot Car News!