[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - CG Slotcars off to the races @ VIR!

CG Slotcars off to the races @ VIR!

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

CG Slotcars off to the races @ VIR!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:08 pm

I'll be down at VIR this weekend if anybody is going..... It's our series first race weekend of the year.
We run in support of the Pirelli World Challenge series - so after you take a stroll down multi-million dollar budget row - come find the small guys with no fenders! (the real race cars...)

I'll try to remember some guide adapters to hand out in case anyone can make it! I'd love to slot race someplace, but there is never time to make that kind of plan.

I'll be engineering the #69 and #16 F2000 cars - and I may take the #69 for a spin depending on the regular drivers schedule....
Plus - if you have the Slot.it Lowenbrau 962 bring it along and I'll get my good buddy Chip Robinson (chief steward) to sign it for you (good buddy is completely sarcastic - I've been in trouble with him a dozen times....but i gave him that car last year as a gift, so we are ok!)

Find our #69 and ask for Matt!

PS - Mid-Ohio in a couple weeks!!
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: CG Slotcars off to the races @ VIR!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Which weekend at Mid-Ohio?
It's close to me so I'm going to everything I can except Vintage. I'll be out of town that week. :(
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Wish I could go.
Have fun and good luck.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:53 pm

I will look into my ability to attend (I live close to Richmond), and I'll look around for you if I can go.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Rleog » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 am

Hope you and the team have a great time at VIR and that you get plenty of seat time in the F2000. It would be cool if the team's Watkins Glen good fortune carried over to VIR.

Looking forward to updates this weekend.
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:16 am

Have fun and be safe Matt!!

:text-bravo:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Cool keep us posted on results
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:20 am

Good luck at the races!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Mon May 01, 2017 7:38 am

Congratulations to Matt McDonough for an excellent 2nd (0.3" from 1st) place finish in the F2000 Race 2 at VIR Sunday. The car experienced a mechanical problem in the late stages of Race 1.

Hopefully he'll give us some details when he's home and has some free time.

Well done, Mr. Changing Gearz!
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon May 01, 2017 8:10 am

That is awesome!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby DaveKennedy » Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 am

Good luck, gods speed!
DaveKennedy