[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Carrera-Chicane Corner

Carrera-Chicane Corner

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Carrera-Chicane Corner

Postby DaveKennedy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:36 am

A catalog photo of the new Chicane Corner piece. I was given a sample of this from Germany and I'll try to get some pix shot of it as soon as i'm able.
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Re: Carrera-Chicane Corner

Postby DaveKennedy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am

And BTW... these are arriving this week we believe!!!!
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby DaveKennedy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 am

The photos of the sample.
And BTW... shown here with the Capris we will do in 2017!
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby DaveKennedy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:26 am

More cowbell.... I mean Capris...
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 am

And you can NEVER have enough cowbell.

Excellent cars and track addition. Thanks for sharing, I was stealing it and noticed you beat me to it.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 pm

I suppose it would be asking too much to have the chicane slot centerline to be the same as GO! track. :D . Just saying. It would cost nothing to do this if it was thought about ahead of time

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DaveKennedy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:31 pm

DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 pm

OK . Just saying if you made the narrow space the same as GO track, it would allow GO! track to be used. There may be next to no need for this other than a few guys like myself, but heck it would cost nothing, and would be kind of neat to think the GO! track could just mate up to it.

Honestly now that I am using D132 for 143 the ability to have set track that would crossover back to GO would be a real advantage. In my case I am using the D132/124 Straight and pit lane on my layout. I had to custom make the transition pieces, but if Carrera thought about this the next time they were designing some converging lanes the pieces could serve a dual purpose.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:54 pm

This is really cool Dave. Glad to hear you are working on more organic curves.
As soon as I saw this, I thought, if you could buy some of those pieces separately, one could make some Esse curves, which would be great. :)
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Slot Car News!