[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Scalextric Camaro "Brut"

Scalextric Camaro "Brut"

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Scalextric Camaro "Brut"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:26 am

Just saw this one and like the looks of it.

Guilty of being partial to this body style.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Scalextric Camaro "Brut"

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

That is SHARP!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby RazorJon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:50 am

that's a keeper, very nice
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby HRWJim » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 am

I like it. If that livery doesn't scream 70's ...I don't know what does. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:28 am

The limited scratch & sniff is available across the pond, if your collecting ! :liar:
I prefered
in the day

it is a looker picked up 1 at the LHS Saturday
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:58 am

What do you mean "in the day"? Like yesterday...because don't look in my side of the sink cabinet :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:25 am

I do love the older Camaros. Just too cool!
Last edited by Z-carfan on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:52 am

Mine arrives today, with the Croc Audi and the new blue vette.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Not T/A, but pretty dang sexy!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 pm

We had Brut, but I never figured out what Brut 33 was. But it was everywhere. I think I remember some silver and green cars that were just "Brut". I will have that car, though. Sharp edges on the masking and tampos, really good work.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HRWJim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am

BRUT 33 is the budget brand of BRUT.If I can remember back that far. I worked for Walgreens way back then and we sold it. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm still a Aqua Velva man

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby F1Fan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:49 pm

A long time ago in a land far away, I was about to enter my first 1/8 scale RC Nationals. To be a bit more precise the race was circa 1979 in Bloemfontein, South Africa. I was in high school and I needed all the support I could get to attend the event. My dad who owned a pharmacy spoke to one of the reps and I got a few Brut 33 stickers and this jacket. I painted the car green and added the stickers, I was a very proud "sponsored" driver going to my first big race.

Needless to say I have been waiting for this slot car for a very long time. Although it certainly does not fit anymore, the jacket remains a prized possession!

Chris

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hillbilly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:38 am

That's a cool story Chris. got any pics of the car. hiibilly
hillbilly

Postby F1Fan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:02 am

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next