[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Clover Leaf Racing NSR Nationals

Clover Leaf Racing NSR Nationals

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Re: Clover Leaf Racing NSR Nationals

Postby Smokeio » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:53 pm

mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cgingras » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:30 am

Thank you Mike. Good answers! :clap:
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby mikeinclover » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:17 pm

From the input I am getting from different people I may have to start the race a little earlier that I had posted. I am having a really hard time figuring out how many guys are coming right now. When I was first planning this I wasn't sure the response I would get, I didn't want to make guys from out of town have to stay two nights for two races. I am going to ask again if you think you might show up please give me a heads up. I would rather plan for to many than not enough. You can send me a email if you like or post it here.
Thanks
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Despite Smokeio's efforts to dissuade me, I am still planning on attending. I have one other racer here in SoCal who is also interested.
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:45 am

1) Why ask you not to now never stopped you before.
2) refer to # 1
3 ) No, if you use a boxer in the Modern GT class you can use screws.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:09 pm

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:11 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:25 pm

We have adjusted the rules slightly. I have removed the no magnet requirement, some people wanted to use it as weight and since the track we are running on a magnet will have no effect it is really a non issue. The other rule that has been changed is the rear wheels for the Modern GT. We have noticed that the NSR Spanish wheels center spike or rib is slightly larger than a standard 17X10 wheel. We are allowing you to sand down the wheel or you can add tape to the outer rib to bring it up to give you a flat contact patch. From what I measured the difference in the center ribs is about .30 mm. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will change the rules at the beginning of the post.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Clover Leaf Racing NSR Nationals

Postby Quick Slicks » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Quick Slicks is proud to be selected as the spec high-performance silicone tire for the upcoming 2016 NSR North America Nationals. We are firmly committed to sponsoring events like this to help support and grow this great hobby!

:text-thankyouyellow:

Quick Slicks
SCC Mechanic

Postby Slot_It_bob » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 am

Mike add my name to the list.
Thanks,
Bob
Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:21 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 am

Nice!

Can you show me a rear view so I can recognize them as I come up to pass?

:)
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:03 pm

Wake up Dennis. You're having one of those dreams again.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Slot Car News!