[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Carrera spy shot

Carrera spy shot

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Carrera spy shot

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Seen a good sized box arrive to Mr. Kennedy for photos...

I see a few I need...particularly a certain FORD :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Carrera spy shot

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Yes, I see that Ford as well. Woohoo!!!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:06 pm

AWESOME, waiting for the Wendell Scott car, I work just across from his daughter and she is wanting to see it. I gave her the monogram car and will this one also.
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby scatman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Question to IPad users, do you see the whole picture are just the first two rows starting from the left?
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby grenou2009 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 pm

grenou2009

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Yes I see them all as well. 5 high by 3 wide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:17 pm

I can see the whole picture when I use Taptalk, but not through Safari.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:19 pm

I was able to see the complete picture when I touched the photo using Safari.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Yes it's a photo link from FB and shrinks to the max size (900).

You must click on it as you found out.

Sorry about that.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Dangermouse » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:45 am

#8 and #34 are my picks :)
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby miveson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:18 am

That #34 is already in Australia DM.
miveson
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:56 am

Loving the D124 cars!

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Carrera#1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:18 am

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:06 pm
AWESOME, waiting for the Wendell Scott car, I work just across from his daughter and she is wanting to see it. I gave her the monogram car and will this one also

Don't think we were aware that Wendell Scott had a daughter.
Please send me your contact info at: gershowitz.edward@carrera-toys.com
I would like to send a #34 car to his daughter and another to you for your generosity in wanting to do something nice for her.
Dave Kennedy and I believe Wendell's car is historically important and very happy to see he was recognized with induction into NASCAR's Hall of Fame.

Ed Gershowitz
President
Carrera of America
Carrera#1

Postby BRS Hobbies » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:20 am

The green Lambo looks awesome!

Best regards,
Brian
BRS Hobbies
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:43 am

Is that a real Grand Sport Corvette model, or just a Corvette with GT paint job?

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Slot Car News!