[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Superkarts and Trucks...Scalextric coming

Superkarts and Trucks...Scalextric coming

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Superkarts and Trucks...Scalextric coming

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Check your local dealer soon.

Plus new trucks. At least a little more affordable.

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Superkarts and Trucks...Scalextic coming

Postby btaylor » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:17 pm

There goes my allowance! Darn you Dave! :lol:

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby miveson » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:20 pm

I wonder what motor they'll put in the karts.....
miveson
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 pm

one of the UK slot magazines did a review and comparison between the Scalextric and Ninco karts.

Will see if I have it

cheers
David
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Cool stuff!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:57 am

I'm really looking for to getting my hands on these.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:06 am

Looks like some fun times are ahead! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:44 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Outstanding Todd, just outstanding. Thank you.

I have seen some complain about the generic look, but FUN is FUN right?

Have to tell you that I just finished my part of the Kart Review. This thing is a fun model as well. In fact, a VERY fun to drive little Kart.

It's on the way to Cali now for a side by side run.

More to post soon.

But just one....
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Agreed on all accounts!
A couple of the guys at the track that have older Fly trucks were lamenting the lack of detail on these and are hoping that Scalextric offers a high detail version in the future - but we had a blast with these for the first race this week!
It will be nice when additional colors become available - but in the mean time, I will be relivery-ing mine. :D

The Karts are a lot of fun as well! I picked up one of those and have started playing with it and I think a field full of them would be a whole lot of fun!

Definitely GOOD times! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby paul gage » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:47 am

paul gage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:56 am

AWESOME!!!!
Thank you Paul!
:banana-dance:

BTW - love the fact that you are offering them as 3 pair so I can outfit my entire rig with them! :D
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Todd, what is the rim size on these trucks?

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Bob - I'll get you a measurement later tonight!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks Todd, this may be the tire I need for my Indy cars!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Next

Return to Slot Car News!