[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Michigan 5th annual 24 hour race

Michigan 5th annual 24 hour race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Michigan 5th annual 24 hour race

Postby mikeinclover » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 pm

We will be holding the Michigan 24 Hour race again this year.
I am posting the rules and dates to the race now if you any questions please ask, try to post them so that everyone can read reply if one person has a question odds are that someone else will have the same question. This is a first come basis. Last years teams have first chance to fill a spot. You must let me know that you intend to participate in the race and I must have received your down payment by December 15th. After that date it is first come first served. If you think you would like to enter in the race this year but have not participated please let me know as soon as you can and I will place you on the list of possible teams. As of right now I know we have at least three teams returning.
I will not make any rule changes after January 1ST, if a rule is change I will highlight it in yellow so that it is obvious to everyone.

Dates : March 21ST-22ND. Race starts at 10:00 AM. I will open the track at 8:00am that morning or earlier if needed.
The track will also be open the Friday before the race at 9:00. If you would like more time please let me know and I will try to work with you.

Cars: LMP, Modern GT, Daytona Prototype.
Location 7746 Clyde Road
Fenton MI 48430
Phone : 248-931-3930
Entry fee $40.00 per team member all teams must have at least four drivers.
Food and Drink we will have food and drinks through out the race.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fjwjwdokrqyi ... .docx?dl=0
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Michigan 5th annual 24 hour race

Postby Budslots » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Mike:

Team Cincy Slots is good to go. Please send me the link for the down payment. We are excited to be coming up there again!

Any plans for a 6hour enduro this year?
Budslots

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:11 pm

The rules say a Slot.It HRS chassis is allowed.
Since Scaleauto also sells a chassis only kit (SC-6623), will this be allowed as well?
It's basically the same chassis that comes under most of their cars now.

I guess my real question is, can I use a different brand body on the Scaleauto chassis such as we can if the use the Slot.It HRS chassis (since both are sold as kits).

:auto-driving:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 am

Yes the Scaleauto chassis would be legal. I think I used the Slot It HRS chassis as an example, without actually looking at the rules.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Oscar Racing » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:09 am

Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:25 am

Already have a few cars built for this event (started in May) but I am thinking of changing the manufacturer this year. Time for something different. Is the Scalextric Cadillac legal for this event? Can I use the old Ortman tire compound (I have a few hundred hanging around)?

Can I install one of those little 1.8 mm LEDs on the top of the car? We can assign led colors to help differentiate the cars at night.

As always, I am looking forward to this event. Not only is it great to see everyone again, this is a true test of man and machine. Hopefully someone will be able to break the record again.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 am

Mike just remember that this year we will be doing hand out tires so no gluing and truing. That is just for your team.
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Yes, yes, I know, I know. Our fingers are so fast you have to handicap us. I understand.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Team Slot Car Corner will be there - looking forward to racing with some very good friends. The entire Cloverleaf team puts on an incredible event. The collection for Benoit was one of the highlights of last year's event - I'm sure we'll take up another collection for a worthy cause. Fair warning to the other teams - we're already hard at work on more bling!

Nice to see the trash talk has already begun... :-)

:banana-dance:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks for the quick response on chassis question... I was thinking of using one of the Fly truck bodies on top of the SA chassis :D

If SCC has to use handout tires, then Cloverleaf has to use a NC1 motor...
Wait, can't get NC1's anymore, so they're not legal. Go with MT1 motors... :D
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:19 pm

mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:10 pm

We are in, +1.

I have to remember to check this forum since the other forum and all you guys are like oil and water.
Mark

Postby Audi1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:43 pm

We're not one of last year's teams, but there's a good chance that Changing Gearz would like to enter this event. I'll check with Matt and get back to you. I figure you'll let us double-glue and double-true our tires - right?! :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Allan I have 5 teams right now and waiting for the last team. I will post it as soon as I know.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Budslots » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Budslots

Next

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum