New Videos Coming Soon

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

New Videos Coming Soon

Postby GoPro » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 am

It has been a very busy summer so far for all of us involved in making the Cloverleaf Racing videos.
Which is good and bad. It's good for our personal economies, but since we make the videos in our spare time there certainly is less of that commodity available. So that makes it bad for getting new videos done. However, Mike, Art and Dave have great ideas for upcoming shows and I'm looking forward to bringing them to you soon. Cloverleaf Racing is in the process of moving to a new location. When they are settled into their new digs, we plan on revving up the video production machine. I'm excited to have the new store as our backdrop for the upcoming videos. Thanks for your patience and thanks for subscribing to our YouTube channel CLR132slots. If you haven't subscribed yet please take the time to do so. As a subscriber you will receive notification immediately when the new episodes arrive.
GoPro

Re: New Videos Coming Soon

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 pm

If anyone has any topics that they would like to see in a video or something you think others would like to see please let us know and I will do my best to make it happen.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum