[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:10 pm

mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Video of Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Postby SlotCarCorner » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:37 pm

What a GREAT video of this world-class event - a BIG "thank you" to Don and Diane for putting this together!! Thanks again to Mike for hosting the event and to all the participants for making this such a special event!! Already looking forward to the 5th (!) Annual Michigan 24 (we're already working on more bling...).

:text-bravo:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Dave.616 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks Don and Diane for putting togather this Great video of this Great Michigan 24 event.
Dave.616

Postby Budslots » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Don & Diane:

:text-bravo:

Just like this event just keeps getting better the video this year is amazing. It got me going and I am ready for another 24! I am working on Cincinnati's bling. That is the one thing that stood out to me is that we need our Bling :D

We are no longer a garagesta! A little F1 lingo :D

Looking forward to next year!

Greg
Budslots

Postby SlotCarCorner » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:20 pm

One of my favorite parts of the video is at the 5:52 mark where you see the Hazzard (Hazardous?) Boys Team standing together. Everyone else at the event is in short sleeve shirts - the Atlanta guys are dressed like they're about to run the Iditarod...

:lol:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby davisju1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Great video a big thanks to Don and Diane for putting this together.
Looking forward to next year.

Jr.
davisju1

Postby Mark » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:10 am

Great video Don & Diane! I liked the slider shots in the beginning - very cool.

Thanks again, Mike, for hosting this event.

Steve, cut-off jean shorts with warm black tights are planned for future Team Hazzard endurance races north of the mason-dixon.
Mark

Postby SlotCarCorner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 am

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby mikeinclover » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 pm

I guess we will have to make a dress code. No short shorts and no Cheetah underwear.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 pm

No shorts it is. I'm not sure how bowling shirts and tights will look without shorts, but I trust Mike.
Mark

Postby Secret Squirrel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Great video, thanks Don and Diane. I think the opening low light shots of the track with the text is incredible. It really made you feel like a colossal battle was about to begin but with real cars. A truly well done opening that keeps me going back to watch it again and again. I think I've watch the opening at least a dozen times now. Great job guys.
Secret Squirrel

Postby cj74 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm

What an amazing video! I was there and still I was blown away by the content. Great job Don and Diane. Can't wait to do it again. I'll definitely be watching the video again for some car building tips.
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RichD » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 am

I sent a link to the video to all of the guys in the Shoreline Model Raceways club and we talked about it at our weekly race last night. All of the guys agreed that the video is terrific. It would be great if we could get it out to the general public.
RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Rich you are free to send it to anyone who might like to see. The more people that see it the more exposure our great hobby gets and that is all I want to see,
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum