[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Postby mikeinclover » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:43 pm

mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Postby SlotCarCorner » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Team Slot Car Corner looks forward to participating in the 8th (!!!) Annual Michigan 24! Always a great time catching up with old friends and exciting on-track action!

:auto-driving:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby rbianchi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Team CanAm will be there but I think the Can part may be absent.
rbianchi

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:53 am

I'll check with Matt on the Changing.Gearz team.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am

I don't want to post yet if Grizzly Racing is going run this year until all the other teams have committed and paid their entry fees. It's not fair to Mike because a lot of teams won't race if they know we're in it and there's no chance they can win. And the last thing I want to do is have Slot Car Corner withdraw after they already said they'd run. :)

Mike, please let me know when you have four teams paid up and then we "might" (can't say we will) participate. :text-thankyouyellow: :D
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Pappy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Budslots » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 am

I look forward to it! Going to be fun to see everyone again! Also will try to get Eric back up there this year.
Budslots

Postby Pappy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:49 am

Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:19 pm

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Pappy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'd rather have Dave wire it up for me anyway, I've seen your solder joints. :scared-eek: :teasing-tease: :lol:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Rule Clarification

Postby Slot_It_bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Mike im guessing you did not see my second pm.
The rules clearly state GT and LMP type cars. I pm’d you as One of our team members said he was going to build a DP I suggested I contact you prior to him spending the money and time on an illegal car choice. You stated that you’re planning on campaigning a Daytona Prototype, which is NOT a GT car or LMP but a “Daytona Prototype”. I have no issues with that car, my issue is the grayness of the rules based on your choice of cars. Does this mean I could enter a Group C car? A car that actually raced at LeMans as opposed to the DP. Before I select a car I really think the permissible cars allowed needs to be clarified!

Looking forward to a clear set of rules.
Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello Bob,

Several teams have raced Daytona Prototypes in previous Michigan 24 races. The rules have been updated to explicitly include them in the list of allowable cars.

:)
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Oscar Racing » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

The DPs run at the 24 hours of Daytona...The MI24 has always included LMP, GT, and DP...
Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot_It_bob » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum