[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 6th Annual Michigan 24 - Slot Racers Giving Back

6th Annual Michigan 24 - Slot Racers Giving Back

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: 6th Annual Michigan 24 - Slot Racers Giving Back

Postby cgingras » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 am

The lists have been updated with the recent donations and raffle tickets buyers. Thank you. We still have a long way to go. As it stands, every ticket buyer has a very very very good chance of winning one or more prizes. With over $2,500 in prizes, we need to sell at least 2,500 tickets.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:57 am

I am getting my list together right now so it will be even more in the pot soon.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cgingras » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 pm

cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Nice work putting this together Gents.

I'll double down and challenge everyone...I'm in for another batch of tickets and have been blessed this year. Let's rock this great event!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby cgingras » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Your second batch of tickets has been added to the list.

Clover Leaf Racing has also added a long list of prizes. We're now up to around $3000 value in prizes and 128 different prizes to win. We really need more tickets to be sold, this is the bargain of the year! No other investment out there has this much value.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby chappy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:02 pm

I have had friends do remarkable things for me this year and last year , so I have made 2 different ticket group purchases, and will make a third once a few more numbers are between my last one.
The simple thing is,,, life throws a lot of curveballs , and for a dollar it might be the one you can hit out of the park so it really is a win win for all of us.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby SlotCarCorner » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Mr. Reinecke is indeed a man of his word - thank you for laying down a challenge and then leading by example with your generous (2nd) donation. We appreciate your support!

:text-thankyouyellow:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby chappy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Okay 3rd purchase made , I challenge the rest of you to make purchases.
It doesn't matter how much, just spend a buck . I know one thing, it made me feel, good
knowing that someone who needs help will benefit from this .
Yes I wont be buying my Coffee tomorrow, it will be a home brew in a travel mug, but so what, I think I make decent coffee. Come on guys jump in with both feet, you will feel good about what you have done.
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby dreinecke » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:06 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby cgingras » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 pm

More cars in the list, donated by Dave Wickham. What a great charity event!!

The list of prizes grows faster than the list of donations and raffle ticket holders. Something's wrong and only YOU can fix it!
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby Beast Lee » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm

What a great thing to see from the Slot Car community...

:text-bravo:
Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:13 pm

David so right. Before I quit working and became a bum in my old age I used to take my lunch in a bag, but made many coffee stops, no donuts, just coffee, see its not true about coppers and donuts, but coffee for sure. Anyway now I am a retired bum and on a fixed Income , first thing I did was get a coffee maker and a travel mug , second thing was General My Ways HRW mugs for home, nice and big lol.
Still no donuts though. In todays world where govts dont fund much of anything,, in care of special needs people, we count on each other to stand up. So David you get your Dumb Dumbs and I get my SCC CANADA Jelley Beans , makes better racers of us all. And we can feel good about helping those in need. Want to trade a dum dum for a bag of Jelley Beans lol. By more tickets it makes you feel godd and is cheaper than alcohol. And ,,, no hangover. Buy tickets Buy tickets Buy tickets, now that I have you all hypnotized, ,, buy more tickets.
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Ok I have an idea, I will contribute a really good joke and if you like it , you have to buy a ticket, but if you really laugh you have to buy mlre than one.
Here Goes.
The O'Malley brothere were sitting in the pub across from the local brothel, all being good catholics they were dismayed when they saw the rabi look up and down the street before knocking on the door and going in. Seamus said to Patrick and Ronan look at that will ya what a hypocrite shameful it is.
A few minutes later the local pastor from the United Church appears at the door, has a quick look around and enters. Patrick says Ronan I just cant believe me eyes the 2 of them religious leaders being such hypocrites , just not right says Seamus. After another pint and a half hour has gone by, Ronan looks out the window and says oh dear lord its Father O'Connell at the door. Patrick pipes up and says
OH WHAT A SHAME , one of the girls must be sick

Ok that has to be worth a couple of bucks now come on and dig deep I heard the lot of you laughing.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:24 pm

Well that was great, there must have been some real hard laughing going on , 245 more tickets since my joke hit the pages. (really Bob it wasnt the joke )
So I will let your ribs heal up from the laughter while this post bumps the thread top side again.
I have lots of jokes so keep buying tickets, it will be worth it . ( note to self , find a family oriented joke)
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby dreinecke » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Where do we see the updates?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum