[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated *

Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated *

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated *

Postby GPCruisr » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Last edited by GPCruisr on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
GPCruisr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks rules (12/

Postby dw5555 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Question on the Group 5, when we ran these last time weren't you limited by the factory wheel width? That was the reason I went with the Bmw because it came with a wider wheel. So is this going to be a 3 series night from now on?

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:34 pm

It has been a 3 series for the last two series. Last time we ran them you had to run the stock size that came with the car, that was when we found out that Scaleauto cars came with 10mm wheels so we have adjusted from there.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Oscar Racing » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Dave, we are testing and tuning this coming Wednesday night due to the holiday, but we will be back to the normal schedule the following Wednesday, come out and join us in the next few weeks...The truck series (3rd series) is a bonus series Mike lets us run for those that have trucks or want to have them....and bring Randy...
Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dw5555 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Randy can't make it on Weds nights anymore. His ping pong meets are on Weds now. 10mm huh, I needed all the advantage I could get and it still didn't help and now you're taking that away from me... :lol:

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:01 am

Dave let him know we will be starting a Saturday race series. It will be a stock class.
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby curef99 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:08 pm

does anybody has a spare piranha motor with wire for the night of the 13th January? i am coming from down under for a business trip in California and Michigan which means that i should be able to race with you for that night. I have a set of silicon tire for mobidick group 5 and i will re-use it for the modern Gt... the other option is : would you accept a visitor to run an slot it orange belt in the gt car?
curef99

Postby GPCruisr » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:58 am

GPCruisr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Looks like another fun Wednesday night series. If anyone comes up with a teleportation device so I can get there in time and get home at a decent hour, I'm all for it!

CJ
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:01 pm

Sounds like you need some Quick Slicks for your 1:1 car I've I'll start working on that.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Oscar Racing » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby curef99 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:49 pm

well, if you have a teleportation machine i am in... coming from down under it will save me 3 days of my life :).
Happy to finaly be able to come to meet some of you.
curef99

Postby cj74 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 am

I know you guys can be efficient for the weeknight races. My bigger issue is getting there in time than it is with getting home. If I get a car together and can make a race or two o definitely will. Just don't count on me.
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated

Postby curef99 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:49 pm

can someone send me a PM with the adress and the time i should be there? shoudl be at the autoshow during the day :).
curef99

Re: Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated

Postby GPCruisr » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:42 am

GPCruisr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum