[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated *

Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated *

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: Wed Night Racing - Modern GT, Group 5, Trucks * Updated

Postby Wicked Mini » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Wicked Mini
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Greenjo2 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:55 am

Been there done that Dave. You're right it's a thankless job. I always thought who ever complains the most about where the results are should be in charge of the results reporting for the next series, especially if they're retired.....
Greenjo2

Postby mikeinclover » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:54 am

Now John I always appreciated you doing it and I also appreciate Dave doing what he does.
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dw5555 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:21 pm

After the race Weds night I stuck around and watched Dave try and do his magic. Now that I have a better idea of what Dave does I do appreciate what he does more. :bow-blue: If I didn't have the 1980 version of Excel I would volunteer. :lol:

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Wicked Mini » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:42 am

GP Cruiser (Bear) brought some Bumpy Cake the next day - I was thankful for that. Thanks Bear!

I forgot you used to do it John; I'm with you, let the retired guys do it. Hahahahahahahaha

I appreciate your appreciation DW5555. (I finally got all the formulas worked out from Wednesday night).

Generating each week's race is easy; it's adding each week's race to the series is where it gets complicated (for me). I have to account for all the drivers in the series regardless of whether they race each week or only show up for one race out of the entire series.

On top of that I'm running the race, participating in the race, helping other racer's tune their car so they can beat me, ordering pizza, anwering what seems like a constant onslaught of questions all the while I'm running the store. So if I'm tardy in posting results or if the results are incorrect please allow me some latitude. Thank you. :)

I'd like to thank Mike for the opportunity to make my mistakes! Mike has put a lot of time and energy into providing a venue that supports the hobby and a welcoming environment for us to share some good times through tuning and 'racing toy cars'. It's a fun hobby that Mike strives to make self-sustaining and we thank those that contribute to that end.

Now back to the racing.
Wicked Mini
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Wicked Mini » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Wicked Mini
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GPCruisr » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:11 am

Thanks for the update and post, Dave. I wish I hadn't missed three races, would've been much higher finish for me. Looking forward to the next series starting up this week.

Tony is going to want to run that non-podded Ferrari in the podded series this time. We need to make an executive decision to see if it can 'play up' a level.

See ya Wednesday!
GPCruisr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum