[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: Michigan 8th annual 24 hour race

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 pm

Well...you can leave when we get there, that way the rest of us can have a ball..... :D
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby cgingras » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 am

I'm the poor guy here. I'll be traveling with one of the bad news and will be on the same team as the other bad news. You just have to host. I'd say you're getting the nicer end of the bargain.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby SlotCarCorner » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 am

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Smokeio » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 am

Oh boy. Could there be a car faster than a Mosler? :D
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:46 am

Yes, and it's on my workbench right now.

Smokeio, you should never have told me how to set up one of these cars. But thanks for telling me. :dance:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Smokeio, are we going to have to stand on our heads to drive those cars? :think:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Smokeio » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:54 am

Aren't we racing magnets?
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:27 am

I think Smokeio is going to test that theory about airfoils generating so much downforce that you can drive a car upside down. I'm not sure how he's going to turn Mike's track upside down to test the theory but I'm sure he's got it figured out. :lol:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:30 am

I'm not sure how I got my track upside either.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:48 am

I really like the light weight NSR, I thought you had a Scaleauto Corvette also, Did you run out of that yellow paint?
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby rbianchi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:48 pm

rbianchi

Postby Pappy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Hey Steve,

If I bring my walker to Michigan are you going to have enough time to install an XLR before the race or do I need to send it you now? I'm pretty sure I can get Dave to wire it up for me. Please let me know as I don't want to short you on practice time and give you an excuse for why we kicked your rears. :D
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 pm

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Pappy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:12 am

Hi Steve,

All this sounds GREAT! :text-bravo:

I won’t have a need to see my car, all I have to do is start out real slow and listen for your car hitting the wall and I’ll know exactly where each turn is. :lol:

The holder for my box of Depends is a nice touch, I never would have thought of that. While you’re at it could you ad a shelf for my bottle of Scotch and an ash tray for my cigar butts?

The way I have it figured is I have no pressure on me, it’s all on you. You’re trying to defend your title. If you win it’s expected, no one expects an old, short, fat, balding guy with a stubby cigar in his mouth and his pants half zipped to win anything. If I win, you’ll be the laughing stock of the whole United States of America and most of Canada and I will probably get an invite to the White House. :dance:
Last edited by Pappy on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 pm

That's it Steve...

Just put the walls up to 6 feet on the front and back of the walker too. We don't need to see what going on inside..... :lol:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum