[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The Abecedarian Proxy - Race #3! - Results Posted!

The Abecedarian Proxy - Race #3! - Results Posted!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: The Abecedarian Proxy (Beginner's Carrera Proxy) - Race

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 am

Glad to hear that they made it there safe and sound.
Look forward to seeing how they do at your venue! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby arroldn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Looking forward to how this shakes out. Need to stay in the top three. If you need help give me a shout.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Thanks for the pics and qualifying update Jeremy!
Hope you and Jamey have as much fun with them there as we did with them here in Ohio!
Should make for some good close racing!
:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Ember » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Looking forward to another run.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby reek455 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Wow, my car just keeps getting slower. Would it be possible to check and see if the motor is over oiled? That motor is rather schizo and speeds up and slows down all on it's own. I thought I had it fixed with some contact cleaner but maybe not.

Rico
reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm

5th place in qualifying. Let's hope it races to the top. Bibbster lean on my Italian Horse.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby baford1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:30 am

Wow already another race this proxy is so good & I qualified 1 place better thanks Todd for gluing & truing
my tyres after the last race already showing an improvement , Jeremy is the racing going to be on your
oval or road circuit either way this will be good

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:08 am

Richard -
Glad to be of assistance! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Czar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:34 am

A note to everyone in the race. Bibbster contacted me that my tires disintegrated. literally. He has offered, and I have accepted, an offer to replace the stock Carrera tires with a pair of PGs. Apparently I cooked the tires when I was truing them. Overall I feel (like real racing) that poor preparation has put me out of the race. However, I do want to continue and see how the car does with new Paul Gage tires. So, I would like to continue racing, but only for points. My car will not be in contention for a listed place and is not eligible for any kind of prize. If any of the other racers object, I have no problem withdrawing altogether, having learned another lesson. Thanks to Jeremy for helping me out. Post if you object to me going forward.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 am

Still lessons out there to be learned. Heck, it's all fun.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:05 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby VenturaAlfa » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 am

Czar,

As I have said before this proxy is all about fun as far as I am concerned and I think you should be allowed to continue and receive whatever points and position you accrue over time (even if you beat me badly :D )

Paul Gage tires were allowed from the start so it is not that drastic a change that they are on your car now.

Just my .02

Ventura Alfa
VenturaAlfa
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby reek455 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:50 am

reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Burrell » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm biased because he's my friend, but my vote is for Czar to keep racing, accruing points and awards. Its all in good fun.
Burrell
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Let him race, let him race, let him race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Points and all. Just stay under me LOL!!!!!! Because I'm getting creamed in my other 2 Proxies :D

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!