[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - RMS Maverick Proxy Race 7 (Impressions added)

RMS Maverick Proxy Race 7 (Impressions added)

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

RMS Maverick Proxy Race 7 (Impressions added)

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 am

Q results are in from Lee for Race 7. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

:handgestures-thumbup:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: RMS Maverick Proxy Race 7

Postby dreinecke » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:42 am

Awesome! But someone screwed up...I'm not last...yet!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby APalmer » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Have the mavericks mustered up for the green flag yet?
APalmer

Postby SRQSloter » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Lee said he was going to run them yesterday or today but haven't seen any action on the spreadsheet yet AP.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Ok guy's sorry for the delay...Green flag will be dropping in 5 mins. :banana-dance:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Cool deal! Have fun! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby ListerStormGT » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 pm

It was some hot racing down here in Florida tonight...I enjoyed racing everyone's cars it was a lot of fun. I will let Rusty go over the results and do his thing with the spreadsheet. Thanks everybody for letting me run your cars it was great to see everyone's builds. Sorry again for not having a live feed.
I did get a group picture after the race..

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 pm

As promised here are my impressions of each car.
All of the cars ran really good on my track and I really enjoyed hosting this here. If we were all running our own cars against each other I think it would be a pretty close race. Everyone made a nice car and they all look and run great. Again I really enjoyed getting to run and see how everyone made their cars. They will be on their way to Rusty in the next couple days for the next race.

SRQSloter- I really liked the way this car looked, great paint job and a very well balanced car. The brass chassis design is very nice. It is a very smooth running car and it ran great on my small layout.

ShotgunDave- This was a fast car and it has a lot of weight to it. I think that combo helped alot on my track as it could be pushed hard in the corners and kinks without worry to it tipping or deslotting. It has a nice brass chassis and the glossy olive green and black paint looks great on the car.

Harry- This car was nice and smooth like all of his cars. A simple brass chassis that works well. Overall it had a very nice feel to it, our tracks are similar so it felt like it was setup for my track. Nice blue paint that looks great with the roundels and the CB Design 5 spoke wheels.

filsautobody- This was a favorite of mine. Very unique chassis design and I liked the way way it pivots. It leans into the corners which was cool to watch as it went around the track. Its a fast car but very well balanced and the pivoting chassis really seemed to help it around the track. The day glow orange paint looks great and grabs your attention.You cant miss this one!

TuscoTodd- This was another favorite of mine. The gold paint with the black striping looks great and has a nice finish. This car ran great on my track and is very well balanced. I was surprised it didn't place better than it did, Overall a really nice car that drives great.

Austin- This car has really good speed but it was a little loose in the corners and it was a little tippy in the kink section. Overall a nice fast car. The Motorcraft livery is cool and looks great with the SCC F1 wheels.

turboKev- I really like the blue and orange on this car. The car ran really well, not as fast as some but not slow by any means. It was really good going into and out of the corners. The Slot It HRS chassis worked good on this car. Overall a nice running car.

bibbster- This car ran good but it was a little loose coming out of the corners. There was a noise coming out of the corners under throttle, is that the coffee grinder issue? I didn't notice anything wrong with the gearing so maybe the noise was the tires spinning out of the corners. Not sure but the car seemed to have nice power and drove well overall.

dreinecke- This car ran good on my smaller track. It wasn't the fastest car but it was good in the corners but it got a little loose if pushed too hard and it also suffered a little in the kink section. This is the car that started this thing and the car Dave made to promote his Maverick resin bodies. Its a great looking finish and the detail he did on this body looks great.

DixonJohn- This car surprised me as I wasnt sure what to expect with the front sitting up high. It ran really good overall but it was a little loose coming out of the corners and it felt a little tippy at the kink section. Another nice simple brass chassis design. Overall a nice car and the glossy red paint looks good with the flat black.

APalmer- This was another good running car. There was a little chatter in the corners and it didnt like the kink section of the track. Overall its a good running car car and the light blue/metallic blue with orange stripe combo looks good together. I love everything Gulf and this paint just screams Gulf to me.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: RMS Maverick Proxy Race 7 (Impressions added)

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!