[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SCC 73 IROC Proxy Round 1 is run and winners announced!

SCC 73 IROC Proxy Round 1 is run and winners announced!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: SCC 73 IROC Proxy Round 1 Arrivals

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:34 pm

8-) Won't be long you'll be having a craving for sauerkraut. :lol:

:music-rockout:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Now I know what's for dinner. Thanks Shotgun! :)
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:11 pm

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:49 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Lookin' good! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Had some brats last night with Inglehoffer Hot mustard and onions. For a redneck zipcode, we did allright.

These are great efforts. Congrats to all on the builds.

This may be more historic than expected. This could be the last race on this pavement and then this glorious course might soon feel the dozer blades.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Inglehoffer! I love that stuff. I have to order them 4 at a time online to get it. Nothing is better on a smoked sausage sandwich when the sausage had been slow smoked for a few hours!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:39 pm

You're going to be posting a lot of pictures this coming week from all the posts that indicate they are already in transit. I hope people are slow getting there, I need all the time I can get.

I finally got started stripping all the tape off my track, hoping to get it finished in time to host in October. The paint didn't have much traction, which is irritating, but the tape was old enough to fail to adhere, and that's just too much to put up with. So, I'm doing it all again.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:46 pm

I can ease your pain, Dave. I inherited one that I never use. Its yours. I have the address.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:59 pm

You're welcome. I just checked to make sure I hadn't misplaced it and for the first time, I opened it up and checked it out. Its pretty cheesy, but it works fine and has all the bells and whistles.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby studioRS » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 am

Cheese and eggplant usually go together well. The Aubergine RSR is boxed, taped and waiting to get the FedEx 3-day select sticker on it downstairs in our shipping department.

ps… I included two of my collection 1/24 scale kits, Hasegawa Porsche 944 turbo cup (pink egyptian Blaupunkt version) and the also rare Tamiya Sogo Kiebi Porsche 911 GT2. These 944 turbo cup kit has Porsche phone dial rims :P and I know for a fact, there aren't any 944/951 body kits out there—at all. The 911GT—all I really need is the fenders for the Käfer Cup.

Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Go Chuck! :lol:

Nice job Fumey~
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:19 pm

I told you guys this was going to be full of gorgeous pictures. And its just going to get better and better.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby studioRS » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

OMG, you guys, this is epic and all coming together! You all certainly knocked it out of the RSR park—'ing lot!
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 pm

@Fumey - how did you make the stepped rear rims? Way kewl!
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!