[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2014 RMS '70 Maverick T/A Proxy Scoring...Final Results

2014 RMS '70 Maverick T/A Proxy Scoring...Final Results

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

2014 RMS '70 Maverick T/A Proxy Scoring...Final Results

Postby SRQSloter » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Gents, We are one month away from Shotgun getting this party started. bibbster give me the honors to keep the scoring. So this will be the place to come if you want to know where you stand in the series. I can email each host when it's time for your round the spreadsheet and you can fill in the necessary info and return it so I can post. Will just need your email address. Or you can just post the info or PM me the info then I can update. However you prefer.
Please let me know if you see any mistakes or, find any issues on the spreadsheet.
Thank You and Good Luck! :music-rockout:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing
Last edited by SRQSloter on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Official 2014 RMS '70 Maverick T/A Proxy Scoring..

Postby SRQSloter » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Keep running her Dave. Wear those tires out. :D
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:27 am

Spreadsheet is now viewable on my website also.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:08 am

Dixon John/HRW race is the same event sir. He lives down the road from me and he is in the middle of a move and his track is not yet built.

Looks good.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 am

Oh ok, well anything is possible :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby SRQSloter » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:58 pm

We are off to the races guys. ShotgunDave has just run first round of qualifying. Results are posted.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

http://www.srqslotacing.com/#!2014-rms- ... proxy/cwbn
Last edited by SRQSloter on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:00 pm

That spreadsheet is great!
For some reason, the spreadsheet and Firefox still don't like each other on my machine (the pics below show though?) - so I definitely appreciate the link direct to the sheet!
Thank you for setting that up! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby SRQSloter » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:04 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

That "is" weird! I am using 27.0.1 on my home machine - will have to check the version one the work machine, but neither will open it (both Windows 7 machines if that matters). :(
(opens right up in internet exploder though)
Which version of Firefox are you running Rusty?
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby SRQSloter » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:29 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Hmmm... Just upgraded to 28.0 and still no love...
I may have to dig further and check my flash player version (or java if it is java based)

I'm just thankful you have the separate link so I can get to it regardless though. :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby SRQSloter » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:51 pm

OK First race is in the books. You guys that were taking data while watching the great job Shotgun done running these jewels. Please double check me. Great group of cars you guys built. Was some pretty close times for all the different types of builds. Great Job!

Congrats to the podi winners.

And the results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

:handgestures-thumbup:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Dave - again - GREAT job as driver, mechanic and entertainment! Really enjoyed it!

Rusty - LOVE the table! That is going to be a great tool for keeping everything straight over the next couple months!

What a cool series and what a great bunch of forum members we have!!!!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Re: Official 2014 RMS '70 Maverick T/A Proxy Scoring..Race 1

Postby dreinecke » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Dang it! I wasn't last? Grrr... Seriously though, 23 laps off the pace sucks even without my driving LOL!

Nice job running the field Dave!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!