[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Autograss Mini Proxy Final Results!

HRW Autograss Mini Proxy Final Results!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: HRW Autograss Mini Proxy Final Results!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Some pretty close racing for a number of the spots!
Congrats to all the participants for putting together a group of "fun" cars and kudos to the hosts for keeping our "Mini Fix" satisfied with detailed updates along the way. :D
Definitely looking forward to seeing this series be run again!
(Heck, I may have to build a second car to try out some different concepts) :D

Dave - Thank you for the summary AND for organizing what I thought was a great series (especially for use proxy newbies!)!
Having the "Autograss theme" with a couple minor requirements but leaving tires/gears/chassis type etc open created a lot of different approaches to the builds and it was interesting seeing how those differences fared at the different tracks!
Again - definitely look forward to another round of these - hopefully with even more host tracks! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:25 am

Hear! Hear!
Great sport!

Maybe it would be easier if next time it wasn't in the depths of Winter,or risking getting tangled up with the Christmas post.

Well done Shotgundave and all the other hosts.

David.
Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 am

Yes sir, good stuff :)

Great little proxy. It was something different.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ListerStormGT » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:00 am

Yes, this was fun! Thank you to everyone who participated and also to the ones that hosted races. This was my first proxy car and certainly wont be my last. :clap:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for organizing the event and allowing me to host a round. I must have been the only one to hold a race that determined placing by time. All the cars ran 100 laps, just some took longer to do so.
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hoganracing » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:53 pm

David, Jeremy, Eric and Austin - Thank you gentlemen for putting things together to get this Mini Proxy run. The variety of tracks added to the enjoyment.

I really want to thank David for coming up with the idea. This was not my first proxy, but it was the first where I scratch built a chassis. This helped me to see that I could do it! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process! Finishing fourth overall was quite the surprise.

Thanks again, everyone.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:00 am

Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 am

All Minis are on there way home, Thanks for letting me run them.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:52 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:45 pm

I've been following this with great interest. I want in the next time.
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Bibbster - I'm glad I jumped in too! I have learned a lot and had a blast in the process! Looking forward to participating in not only the next go around of the Mini's - but also a couple of the other proxies currently shaping up! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 am

The wanderers return!

Riley Elf and Mini Pick up safely home this morning.
Thanks to Don and everyone else for hosting the races, and all your care in packaging.

Lessons learned, whole thing great fun; looking forward to the next one. :text-thankyouyellow:

David.
Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!