[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - RMS '70 Maverick Trans Am Proxy 2014 - Car Builds & Such

RMS '70 Maverick Trans Am Proxy 2014 - Car Builds & Such

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: RMS '70 Maverick Trans Am Proxy 2014 - Car Builds & Such

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 am

Glad to hear that my observations are "typical" of what you are seeing with the rest of the field. :)

I think I am still going to take it up to the track for another run this weekend - but aside from verifying that the guide flag trim and tire truing don't have a negative impact on the handing, I just want to put some more laps on it as it is plain and simple, a lot of fun to drive! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby DixonJohn » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:22 am

That sure is a good looking car you got there Todd. If it gets lost in the mail coming from my leg of the proxy, Well, sorry in advance, some thing must have happened at the Post Office (HEHE)
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:36 am

:D Thank you for the kind words sir!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Final tuning is done. :D Button it up put a coat of Meguiars on it. Then in the box west bound for Electraville Raceway.

Let the Party begin. :banana-dance:

Oh, I think I got a bad tire in the last set. These don't seem to be wearing like the other.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Good news sir.

I cannot wait to see the entire flock lined up on Dave's fine layout.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 pm

This is going to be NUTS!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:44 am

Electraville bound. One last pic for the road and the end of Circuit de SRQ. Coming down today.

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:06 am

That looks outstanding Rusty!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby filsautobody » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am

Great looking paint treatment and the low stance gets it.
filsautobody

Postby dreinecke » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Last of my test and tune session. That's all I can do. Here she is completely finished...right after I noticed the clear is thin over the doors and all of my handling has started to erode the roundels. Well, at least it will come back looking raced!

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby DixonJohn » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Looks good Dave. I think mine is the ugliest of the bunch
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Wish I would have thought to take a pic at the track today! (love the background for your shots!)
I did one final test session myself after trimming the front guide depth for Shotgun Dave's track and coating the front tires (it DEFINITELY liked having those coated - drives notably smoother when pushing the tail out!) :D
Going to get it boxed up and off to the post office tomorrow for the long ride west. :D
Look forward to seeing pics of the entire field together!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Well boys, this is turning into quite the race event.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ListerStormGT » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Ok so here is my Maverick all finished before I shipped it off this morning. She ran pretty good for a rush job.

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!