[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Autograss Mini Proxy round #3

HRW Autograss Mini Proxy round #3

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

HRW Autograss Mini Proxy round #3

Postby buspor63 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:20 pm

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: HRW Autograss Mini Proxy round #3

Postby buspor63 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:38 pm

I'll do my best to relay the heat results in a way that makes sense... I ran all the cars for 50 laps in the inside lane first, starting with the slowest qualifier. The results of the first heat are,
#1 HRw02 1:53.30
#2 HRw05 1:53.63
#3 HRw09 1:58.61
#4 HRw01 2:00.53
#5 HRw03 2:03.58
#6 HRw03X 2:05.55
#7 WH 07 2:14.75
#8 HRw10 2:19.70
#9 HRw06 2:34.80
#10 WH 04 3:11.98 - I kept having deslots and would start again, eventually I recorded a time with 2 deslots.

Little Bibbsters car was on rails, the gearing matched perfect for the track!
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 pm

On to heat two in the outside lane. As before, slowest to fastest run order. The results in time for 50 lap heats.
#1 HRw05 2:00.31
#2 HRw01 2:11.21
#3 HRw03 2:13.32
#4 HRw02 2:13.63
#5 HRw09 2:15.66
#6 HRw03x 2:19.19
#7 WH 07 2:37.70
#8 HRw10 3:04.92
#9 HRw06 3:07.76
#10 WH 04 3:08.59

In this heat, I ran without brakes because it seemed to upset most of the cars entering the corners. With Little Bibbster's car, I put a clip around the trigger and went for a Coke! A little under geared, but overall a great package. All the cars were a treat to run right at the edge and each had their own personality.

Next up, the combined results!
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 pm

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 pm

AWESOME!!!!
Thank you for sharing the pics and reporting for each heat of the race - it is interesting to see how the different lanes influenced the finishing order.
Thank you very much for hosting!!!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby buspor63 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:41 pm

BTW, will someone PM me the address of the next host? I'm hoping I'll be able to get all the little boxes back into the big box, I never was very good with a Rubik's Cube.

Did you know we have the worlds largest Rubik's Cube here in Knoxville? Sure do, it's left over from the 1982 Worlds Fair! We have the Sunsphere too, contrary to The Simpson's, it does not contain a wig museum! The kids and I call it the Big Gold Ball.
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:09 am

Hey, good stuff!!

Thanks for the report and effort.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby vonsirius » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 am

Great report, thank you!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:45 am

Great report and thanks for hosting on your track!
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hoganracing » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:07 am

Eric,

Thanks for stepping up to host a leg of this proxy. It is interesting to see how the cars perform on different tracks. I appreciate the time you took to run the cars and to prepare the report.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 am

Well done. Nice leg of the competition.

Interesting how the cars performed on a slightly lower voltage.

I think it may be due in part to different characteristics of the motors.

I used M/T -1 instead of SL-1 on the WH cars (surprised they got past the scrutineers :D ), because they fitted straight into the ready-made chassis I used.I expected them to perform similarly to the SL-1's,but it looks as though they are much more sensitive to turning down the voltage.I found that they ran OK at 12 volts(allowing for the square wheels that Shotgundave sorted out!), but became quite sedate at 10.

Hope they all make it through the ice and snow to New Hampshire.

David.
Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dirt Rider » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:20 am

Sorry I did not make it over to help with the races. I did enjoy seeing the cars, you guys did a great job!
Dirt Rider

Postby Austin » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Man O man I guess I got the gearing right for the smaller tracks. Cliff still isn't up to coming down, But I hear the cars are on the way and with a little help I will race online like the shotgun. I will see if some others from SCC will come down.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Any word as to when the next leg is? :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Austin » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Need to get the cars first
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!