[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Zippertop Proxy @ Veteran's Memorial Speedway Semi Live

Zippertop Proxy @ Veteran's Memorial Speedway Semi Live

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Zippertop Proxy @ Veteran's Memorial Speedway Semi Live

Postby MoparGreg » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks for sharing Jeremy. Looks like it was a great time had by all. How did you find those Furys ran against the others? I find the Carrera Furys to be quite narrow & a challenge to tune
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Jeremy - glad to see you guys all had a good time! The cars all look great on your track!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Tony Diamond » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:07 am

Tony Diamond

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:24 am

Fabtastic brother!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby reek455 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Still no car? Priority mail should have a tracking number, has anyone tracked it?

Rico
reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Derby City Speedway » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:45 am

Rico,
I used stamps.com as I always do, and it didn`t make a tracking number avaiable to me because I used a different (smaller) size lable for your box. Still there`s no reason why they should not have it there.
Derby City Speedway
Derby City King

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 am

If the cars are coming to me next, I can wait a few days for the car to arrive...
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby reek455 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 am

reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Derby City Speedway » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 am

Jeremy, I say wait on the final car before you ship to Dickie, we`re in no rush.

Rico,
I was on the phone with them this morning, the problem is my fault for not reading the tracking limitations. There are only 6 label options that will generate a tracking number, this I wasn`t aware of (didn`t read it) I chose a label option that didn`t meet this. So no tracking number was ever generated, for the label or otherwise. Tracking is free now thru stamps.com-usps, so it`s not like I paid for something I didn`t get. I just screwed up !
Derby City Speedway
Derby City King

Postby reek455 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Not the end of the world and what's another day in the grand scheme of things? This for FUN!!!

Question: Does stamps.com charge a per use fee/monthly fee? I just log-in to USPS and it's free, well except for the shipping. You can pay with a credit card or Paypal and print from home. You can even schedule a package pick up but I always get some perverse pleasure from skipping the line at the Post Office, laying my package on the counter and just leaving with no waiting.
reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:18 pm

#34?

Is that car #34, or joke #34? :lol:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Does this mean we've all told the same jokes so often we only have to say the number and everybody laughs? If so, we're all pointing at the guy in the bright yellow shirt and laughing... again, I suppose. Something like that.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Yes.

And nobody repeat #69 today please.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Ah yes, #69... nobody tells that the way you do. No repeats.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby VenturaAlfa » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:10 pm

You know, some times it is so hard to resist comments on this site and help keep it clean. There is a great racing joke that goes with the previous post but I can't put it up here.

So did all you guys fall asleep after eating all that great food and racing? Been looking for the results and don't see any.

Curiosity is killing me and I'm not a cat.

Ventura Alfa
VenturaAlfa
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!