[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SIP 2019 Final Results

SIP 2019 Final Results

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: SIP 2019 End round Saginaw Valley

Postby dw5555 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:37 pm

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Boss Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dw5555 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 am

Not trying to make light of the situation but there was an issue a while back. I was missing the bumper from my Mustang and somehow it ended up on the ceiling beam in a spider web. Now that is one big spider so I've learned to respect the beasties. True story..
Boss Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kidvoltage » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:58 am

YAGOTTABEKIDDINGME!

A sincere thanks to all that took part in this effort. I'm thinking the extra downforce from the trunk babe helped turn the tide.

As for the spider, let it keep the bumper. Burn the house and move.
kidvoltage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:37 am

Happy whith the podium place in such a difficult race!
Thanx for hosting, great! :music-rockout:
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: SIP 2019 Final Results

Postby vonsirius » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:49 am

vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:49 pm

who would have thought the team's deadliest weapon would end up costing us a final podium position!
As "they say" in the classics, that's racing.
Great series and congratulations to the top 3, well done. Tanks to all the teams who competed as well, good banter and a lot of fun with the various types pf cars
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racing Bandit » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Hey, I haven't finished that high in a series in a very long time! Fantastic series and a great group to "hang out" with!!! Enjoyed the banter and looking forward to the next time we can all get together again. Oh I agree with the Kid...…..forget the bumper and the house!! ;) :lol: 8-)
Racing Bandit

Postby slothead » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Slothead Racing is delighted to have been part of another SIP series and looks forward to the next go round. This SIP 2019 thread started in November 2018 and over the past 8 months we've exchanged nearly 250 posts and had thousands of reader visits. I look forward to hosting races, seeing what other hosts are going to offer, and reading the race reports.

Congrats to the TC Lug Nuts for taking top honors. This is probably the universe's way of telling you to treat yourself to something nice. If a fancy vacation or 2020 vehicle isn't in the cards maybe an ice cream sundae or better yet that slot car you've been thinking about.

I'll be looking forward to when we do this again - and this time we will be the ones getting big smooches from the trophy girl in victory lane. (Don't tell my wife I said that.)
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby dw5555 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:38 am

Congrats to T county for having the best crystal ball this year. Yes the banter has been fun. With all the views maybe we can pick up that missing team for next season and count me in for a round next year. I like the way the Valley shakes up the standings. Have a good summer guys.
Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 am

It´s been a fun and interesting season, indeed,

Whith different ways to manage the races, different scales and types of cars.
Whith the help of our imagination we have been travel around the world whith our own team ,that developed his own character, to compete in several venues, thats great!

Thank you to everyone, have a nice summer and we can begin to work in the next season on september/october,

Cheers!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Congrats to kidvoltage team for taking top honors!
The Lug Nuts were very pleased with the performance of the Bilstein car and are stoked to have not only podiumed with it - but used it to help cement the series win!
It has definitely been a great series with great reporting and "banter"! :laughing-rolling:

The T-county crew looks forward to the return in the fall to defend the title and rub fenders all over again!

Have a great summer guys!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Previous

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!