[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - IPS 2018 shakedown

IPS 2018 shakedown

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

IPS 2018 shakedown

Postby alexis in greece » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Today i run a shakedown fur the cars that are already here.I used the same contrller setings for all the cars so dont read too much into times scored.
# 8 11.28,stable but heavy
# 9 11,35 tail happy
# 20 11.94 good car
# 23 11.40 it deslots by going straight in certain corners
#26 11.24
#27 10.87 reigning champion in sl class the car to beat
#30 10.50 reigning champion in m class the car to beat
#31 12.59 guid e binding request oermission to look into it'
#32 11.04 it deslots by going straight in certain corners
#54 10.55 very good car
#66 11.18 tail happy
#68 10.93 very good car
#98 10.94 very good car
#111 10.99 very good car
alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: IPS 2018 shakedown

Postby alexis in greece » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Today i run a shakedown for the newcomers.I used the same controller setings for all the cars so dont read too much into times scored.
#3 DNS guide bottoms out,i will try to trim it.Guide trimmed timed 11.20 but rolls without warning when pushed.This lap was clocked passing 2 corners on 2 wheels,next best was 11.45
# 8 11.28,stable but heavy
# 9 11,35 tail happy
# 20 11.94 good car
# 23 11.40 it deslots by going straight in certain corners.Re run it after i trimed the tires ,clocked 10.94 and look better balanced
# 25 10.69 very good car
#26 11.24
#27 10.87 reigning champion in sl class the car to beat
#30 10.50 reigning champion in m class the car to beat
#31 12.59 guid e binding request oermission to look into it.Re run after i fixed the guide issue clocked 12.20 but still tail happy because of the tyres
# 32 11.04 it deslots by going straight in certain corners
#33 10.94 very good car
#54 10.55 very good car
#65 12.05 poor brakes and acceleration
#66 11.18 tail happy
#68 10.93 very good car
#86 10.97 good car tippy when pushed
#98 10.94 very good car
#111 10.99 very good car
Last edited by alexis in greece on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Alexis, I'm truly sorry in my #3 completely missing the mark as I measured the depth and thought I at least got that right. Going forward I will need to limit my proxies as my last 3 builds have been rushed due to my excitement of proxy racing as much as possible. The one car per proxy will be part of the slot car gospel going forward. Again, I accept all penalties and again apologize for my builds short comings.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Don't be too hard on yourself, there, Tony. The first proxy that I entered was Alexis' Pony Wars Proxy. I sent in two cars; two Porsche 911's. One that I had built myself and one that I had built in collaboration with Thompson (studioRS). I was so far under on the clearance spec on both cars (I think I had just 0.3mm clearance on a 1.5mm spec!) that Alexis had to switch the rear tires to the front on both cars and had to supply, mount and prep two more sets of new rear wheels and tires for the cars. Now, that was a screw-up of a magnitude worthy of an apology. ;)

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby alexis in greece » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:23 am

You are too hard on yourself Tony these things happen to the best of families :lol:
But to tell the truth this year we have a record of 32 entries and it is the first time i had so much work fixing cars.Your #3 car has been fixed and shakedown was updated but still a car which will suffer on some tracks
alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 am

Well, 7/10ths faster than last year that's not a bad thing. Thanks again and I just feel bad you had to work on the car for it to be functional.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby alexis in greece » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 am

I enjoy fixing cars and i have plenty of time since i am retired from work,the only obstacles are some health isses.I am seriously thinking of offering a tuning service at the end of the series to those interested
alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby alexis in greece » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:02 pm

alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!