[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Home Racing World • View topic - Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy

Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy

Re: Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy

Postby midagekid1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Here is my shipping info:

Tom Coulas
8751-92 B Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta
T6C 1S8
Canada
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dewman51 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 am

Thanks Tom --- Car will be on its way soon.
Dewman51
Dewman51

Postby eightwheels » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 am

My cars will be going out today, Lets all have a good race. :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racer944 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:45 am

Tom;

Fees sent and cars mailed - This is for Camaro #14 and Mustang #18 (Racer944)

Have fun everyone!

Cheers;
Eric
Racer944

Postby arroldn » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:16 pm

OK final got my cars finished and will be putting on the hauler tomorrow. :D
The Stock Class Mustang had a number change to #1
Modified Class will be the #79 Dodge Charger
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:19 pm

The Pioneer Dodge is quite different in height than a Carrera.
The rear is 3mm lower and the front is 5mm higher.

I was about to grind down the front post and something told me to go read the rules again. Glad I did 8-)
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:14 am

Arroldn
Should be fun as we have matching Ford Mustang fastbacks. Mine #37 yours #1. I hope that is not indicative of the finishing order. Car went in the mail last week ... I put long johns on the driver doesn’t catch a cold.
Should be fun
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:40 am

Dale,
I don't know about you but I had a time getting the stock tires to hook up. "Slip sliding away." Simon & Garfunkel
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:49 am

Arroldn
I agree for me it was more like another one of their songs “Bridge Over Troubled Waters”, I kept wanting to jump in the deep end with a cement vest. Oh well :pray:
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Now my modified is hooking up well on Yellow Dogs. But it is really heavy at 112 grams. Ran 20 laps at 1.01.35 at 2.89 Fast lap. Right on the money for a COY Forums Cup Car. Had to weigh it down to keep it from rolling over.

I might need to add all times are at 12 Volts. Just read a thread that said he runs 21.5K motors at 10.5 Volts. Maybe I should have turned the power down for the stock tired car.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Guy's:

When you are sending out your cars, ensure that they are sent as a promotion or something in that nature and not a purchase by me.. A package arrived at my door yesterday and I had to pay 15.00 in Customs Fees...I am hoping this will be the only one and not the norm. Also Jules from Pioneer contacted me and will be awrding prizes to the 3 top winners for both stock and modified classes. For now they will remain top secret but I know the winners will be very pleased with their prizes.

midagekid1
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:32 pm

I would also include a warm sweather for your cars as it is a bit chilly here in Edmonton Alberta Canada...lol Might want to replace the wheels with skis as well. Should have maybe run a snowmobile proxy instead.
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Toy car for competition to be returned to sender afterwards works
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:56 am

Cars are arriving by the truck load For the start of the First Pioneer Endurance Race. A list of cars and pics will be posted this weekend. The schedule is just about complete with only a couple of tracks needing confirmation. Pictures of tracks and details will be provided as soon as possible. There will be a mixture of plastic and wood surfaces to test these highly tuned machines. There will be 9 races in the series and 4 will be on plastic surfaces. So far the schedule is as follows:

April - 1st race- Edmonton Alberta (plastic)
May - 2nd race - Edmonton Alberta (wood)
June - 3rd race - Calgary Alberta (wood)
July - 4th race - Kelowna British Columbia (wood)
August 5th race - Vancouver British Columbia (wood)

Jules from Pioneer has confirmed that we will be providing prizes for the first three standings in each of the two classes being run...for now they are a secret but I know the winners will be very happy with their goods.

Tom Coulas
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racer944 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Great news, thanks for the update Tom!

Cheers;'
Eric
Racer944

PreviousNext

Return to Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy 2018