[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy

Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy

Re: Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy

Postby Austin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 am

Was I read it arroldn it is that the fantasy liveries need to look like a trans-am car livery.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:29 am

Austin,
So the way you interpret the rule is that if must have 4 numbers and period correct wheels. Guess we need to wait for midagekid to chime in.
Have you finished your Camero and Charger yet? I see you have your Charger in the modified class as well.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi:

The cars should have the 4 numbers on them and it would be exciting to see them as period correct as you want to get them.. Sorry for the delay as life has been hectic since Xmas but we are on track for the proxy... contacts have been made to the track hosts so a schedule should be coming out soon.. this delay has resulted in the cars being in my hands by 2nd week of March and the race season will start in Edmonton by April and end in November.. fees can be sent to me via paypal at:

tcoulas@uniserve.com

When I receive the fees, I will provide my mailing address at that time.

midagekid1
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby tin_indians » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:03 pm

tin_indians
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racer944 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Racer944

Postby Racer944 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 am

Hi Folks;

I have never done a proxy race before so please excuse the basic question.

How are you guys shipping your cars? Do you simply screw them back into their original cases and ship that way (in a box of course), or do you wrap the cars in bubble wrap and then box them, or...?

Thanks for any advice...

Cheers;
Eric
Racer944

Postby arroldn » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Plastic cases cause to much weight and take up too much room. Simply place in a box and bubble wrap it good. Depending on the size of the car a box you get from SlotCarCorner,Cloverleaf Racing or CincySlots may work. OK did some measuring. Ideal box should be 7 3/4 inches in legnth. The SlotCarCorner box is 6 3/4 inches. Works for 1 car placed in the box at an angle. See photos. The brown box on the bottom is used in the Forums Cup Proxy. It will hold two cars with no problems. It is the larger of the two boxes. Depending on how many cars are being shipped over carton in a larger box. See next post.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 pm

When shipping multiple cars which require 3 or more boxes. Over carton in a larger box.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racer944 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Ok good info... I have two Pioneer cars to ship, so bubble wrap it is in the longer box.

Thanks!
Eric
Racer944

Postby Dewman51 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:15 am

Is there still time to send my money and car for this race?? I seem to have missed the notices somehow!!
Dewman51
Dewman51

Postby Austin » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:19 pm

You are doing fine, lets take a look back.

The costs will be 25.00 American for one car and 40.00 for two. Payment will be due at the time the cars need to arrive. Cars can also be purchased for 80.00 American which would include your registration fee. Please contact me for that information if you are interested.

Thats coming fast, fees can be sent to Tom via paypal at:

tcoulas@uniserve.com

cars being in Toms hands by 2nd week of March and the race season will start in Edmonton by April
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Austin,
Glad to hear that. I was about to panic trying to get cars ready to ship on Sunday. Got parts in today from Victory Lap Hoppies. My Mustang had a cracked hub. First coat of paint laid down on the Charger today. Decals and Clear will be applied on Friday night. I may have to repaint the roof. I'll look after I put the decal on it. Then may just let it go.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 am

Tom, just sent $80USD for the Smoky Unick Camaro for my stock class entry
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dewman51 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Just sent my money for my #66 Mustang. PM me your address just to be sure I have the right one - Please .
Thanks
Dave ( Dewman )
Dewman51

Postby Aloha » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Sent payment need shipping address. Thank you
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy 2018