[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - V solo racing season. Eleventh round and Final

V solo racing season. Eleventh round and Final

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: V solo racing season.Second Round.

Postby vonsirius » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 am

Last edited by vonsirius on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: V solo racing season.First Round.

Postby vonsirius » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 am

vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: V solo racing season.First Round.

Postby CJR » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 am

CJR RACING is disappointed in the recent results but are not discouraged. The BRM unlike the other entries is a work of madness and art. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you lose.
CJR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Seems like the Beta March Z-car team is starting to get things figured out. :)
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Well as expected from all the chatter on the pit row, everyone has been upping their game.that wide old Ligier is certainly making itself at home and settling into a good routine while the McLaren and Beta seem to be on the way to controlling all that horsepower. Von has those 4 rear wheels working to his advantage now, and as suspected has placed very well in the top of the pack.
Team Tyrrell is quite p.eased with its recent performance and hoping to continue a steady driver / car equilibrium. Although The Lotus of HKSK is really pushing everyone to their limits as usual with well driven equipme t.
So let's see how The chips fall in round 3 as the field seems as changeable as the weather of late.
Good luck to all in the next round.
Team Tyrrell Head Honcho Joe Dirt
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 pm

BARC Racing Headquarters

A big week for BARC Racing as Manager Clarke settles into her new role and the organization has released plans for its new facility that will also feature oval racing

Ms Clarke

MS Clarke Can you tell us your first impression of being a Team Manager

"I am over the moon since arriving at the team. Jeri left things in good order and it has been easy to get up to speed fast, pun intended". The team had a good week and it was fun to meet the Mechanics and Driver. I know how disappointed the team was at last season's heartbreaking finish of falling just short of the championship. My job is to ensure the team has the equipment and resources to compete at the highest level and win. Thirsty should be commended on how he kept the team focused through all the noise for this race. Nothing like Jack Daniels to keep it real.

How does it feel to bring the Clarke Name back to Racing

For me personally it is great to be associated with Racing and bring the Clarke name to racing once again. I never met Gramps but grew up surrounded by the legend he was. I shall not let him down.

How are you going to make this work?

Having a second career that consumes my time is a wonderful distraction from the Glitz and Glamour. " There is so much to do around here, managing the day to day operations, and then they dropped this new track in my lap as well. Filming for Game of Thrones is over so this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. It will take some juggling, but my role here is well defined, and that makes it easier. My main immediate focus is to inject some new spark in the design team and come up with some parts that will push us harder and make us faster. To do this I need to find a new chassis man. That will be my priority. We are off to a good start, but we all know how tight the racing is in the Solo league. We can't allow satisfaction to creep into our game. We must remain hungry for perfection each and every week. My message to the team is this. Satisfaction is an emotion that will only be realized when we win this thing. Push each other and push the driver to get the most out of the car we have delivered to him. Our definition of success this year is to win it all.

Thank you MS Clarke
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:37 am

Coming soon!!!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:31 am

Our intrepid journalist Bob Palermo interviewed the former BARC racing´s engineer ,now head engineer at vonsirius racing, Feathers Mc Draw.
Please note that Mr. McDraw opinions are just that and no the official series´ ones.

Bob Palermo; thank you Mr. Mc Draw.

McDraw; it´s a pleasure...

BP; how was your time at BARC Racing?

MD; Well , BARC Racing it´s a great team full of resources and cash, has their own circuit and money enought to rebuild it and has also celebrities working for him.

BP; Anyway BARC´s better results was last season when you was not working whith them.

MD; yes, but it was a result of my previous work, I spend whole nights working while the team was out at expensive restaurants or at holywood parties!
Just when I put some order on it they "invited" me to go out!
They never really understood me and never really tried, it´s a shame being me a modest person but the greatest engineer ever that the racing scene has saw!

BP; you seem angry...

MD; yes, if we where at past times there will be a duel, but now they gonna receive news from my lawers in a near future.

BP; I see, let´s talk about your work at vonsirius racing.

MD; vonsirius it´s a friendly team, their headquarters are near Elra Park, so we can work properly on the cars.

BP; anyway last years results was fustrating , when you was just working there.

MD; that´s not my fault, the team seems more a group of friends than a racing team, I spend whole nights working while the team was out at mexican food restaurants or watching serie B movies!
The results of the present season are just the results of my previous work, I´m a modest person but have good results whith the bizarre six wheeler March it´s only at my hands I´m the best engineer the racing scene ever saw!

BP; Thank you very much, Mr. McDraw...

MD; you´re welcome.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re:Down Playing Rumours

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 am

BARC Racing Headquarters

Ms Clarke

" So Feathers has once again surfaced. It was only a matter of time until this two faced Chicken/Penguin started spouting lies and untruths about his time at BARC racing. This is a team totally focused on racing and winning. His public comments are shameful and border on being slanderous. It is a shame that so early on at my time here at BARC that I must react to these type of tabloid stories, but our reputation is at stake.

BARC never was or ever will be a swayed away from it racing goals by heavy partying and drinking. It is not who we are."

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:56 pm

and in the background....CARacing with the Shadow is testing and making serious progress, bettering the car.
"Trouble in paradise? When teams start blaming each other for their past season successes and/or set backs, is when focus on the end goal is lost. We will concentrate on the current task at hand and not be derailed from our TEAM goals...to get a podium final." was the comment made by Team boss Spinner Wheely in the latest SpySport interview.

Cheers
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: V solo racing season.Third Round.

Postby vonsirius » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

Last edited by vonsirius on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 am

vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am

BARC Racing headquarters

"Of course we are thrilled with the victories. It is even sweeter against the Feathers McGraw prepped cars. We will take Joy in the first victory under my rule and will continue to prep and improve for the next races
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Live Report from Team Tyrrell HQ
As your roving reporter has just caught up with Team Manager Joe Dirt for his response to a strong outing. " Well i put it down to a good team effort today, The mechanics , ( yesterday they couldnt spell mechanic and now they are ones) did a thorough job of setting the car up for the conditions. Pur driver was well on his mark today Espresso seemed to give him a mental edge. He drove fearlessly and i asked him about his speed through the hairpin and the line he choose. He said i dont know i was going so fast i just turned left and closed my eyes. Our pit crew led by 3 fingers Freddy was very quick on the tire changes today. Freddy said they were fast tires he put 4 on that all had RR on them for race ready. His logic escapes me but it worked. We will now go back to the farm, put the car in the barn and give it a once over.
We still have a ways to go and the competition is stiff. Lots of racing to go ."""""
Thanks Joe .
This is your Roving Reporter G Reese over and out.
Back at Tyrrell HQ with Joe, the mascot and the crew
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Things are turning tense here at CARacing, with Spinner Wheely slightly upset with no wins in this heat...
"Our preparations for this race was half-harted and not up to standard. The boys and I had a long serious talk. We are all now on the same page as to the performance and rode holding of the superior Shadow. We have a great car, now the techs and driver must come to the party." was the official statement from Spinner.
Two days later, the entire crew (including Spinner Wheely and Wren Rachette) were caught in the local pub celebrating Fathers Day gone by...oh boy! "Having fun is part of the game" was the reply from CARacing!!

Cheers
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!