[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017! Q Run is in!!

The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017! Q Run is in!!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017!!!!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:56 am

Thanks guys! I am definitely happy with how it is shaping up!
Also - have to give a thumbs up to Moebius for the sharpness of the details on these kits - I think it is going to make for one GREAT looking field of cars! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 am

Oh, that's good news for me then Shotgun. That will give me a few more days to get my crate done. Hope you feel better soon!!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Hey SD... hope your feeling up to snuff soon!! My car went out today priority so the mail lady said it should be there by Thursday!! Was gonna post some pics but if your gonna photo op them after they arrive then I'll let that up to you...RUN EM' LIKE YA OWN THEM!! :auto-driving: :auto-driving:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Dave -
Sorry to hear that you are under the weather - hopefully you are well on the way out of the funk! :handgestures-thumbup:

While you recover, I continue to make progress! :D
Tonight was decal action!

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:38 am

WOW, looks great Todd. I was just painting chrome last night. (I had to order the 1mm pen, my 2mm is just too large for some detail).
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 am

Nice Todd, very nice. You made a great looker.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:15 am

Yeah...now we are talkin'. Great shots and can't wait for race day. Thanks Shotgun!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

Wow, is that a lot of iron!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Broman62 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Great to see mine made it!! What a beautimus lineup of cars!! Also looking forward to the race... good luck SD!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Well... I gave it a shot, but I am not going to be able to get my tub out to Shotgun for the run.
Body painted, and no time left to do interior and had chassis issues to boot.

Plus 1:1 car issues took 2 days out of my work time. I look forward to watching the runs have fun boys!
Maybe when I get back from vacation I can button it up and show some pics.

Cheers!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Simply a fabulous field!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:48 am

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Make 'em chicken soup with a little extra salt! (use canned broth, Wyler's or Telma cubes). Its penicillin for poor folks (I should know!), and it works. No kidding, make a clear broth of chicken and toss in some rice or noodles with dried parsley. They will feel better and get well sooner. Not to mention their throats will ease. Wear a mask in the meantime. Couldn't hurt?

Hang in there, Dave.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Re: The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017! Q Run is in!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:07 am

Hey I'll take that :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017! Q Run is in!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:26 am

That is a GREAT looking field of cars!

Looking forward to seeing how they do in the race! :)

:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!