[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017! Q Run is in!!

The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017! Q Run is in!!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: The Great Hudson Hullabaloo Build Off 2017!!!!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:34 pm

hmmm, interesting....
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 pm

This will be fun.

I will build with Dave. I am using this kit.

My components:

JAWS Motor
9/27 Slot.it gears
Sloting Plus Deep Wood Guide
CB Design Steely wheels
Paul Gage/Shotgunz Tires (Urethanes)
Scratch brass chassis
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:42 pm

My chassis are built (motors included), and only waiting mounting of the bodies. I'll send them along, but they are disqualified by being built earlier than rules.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:04 pm

You are good to go Rob. You are one of the guys we talked about today. We really want you to finish these fat beauty's and send them in.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:13 am

I'm in. I will be building a new car for this one. I have a special livery in mind!
Chassis will be scratch built. I also would run the cars on my new Oval if we need another track?
Parts list;
Brass chassis
Jaws motor
9/31 gears
Parma guide/big mama braid
H&R wheel cutdown
Bob
Urethanes frt/rear
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:47 am

Let's see... you posted that 3 and a half hours ago, Bob... are you finished yet?

I'm glad I'll get to participate. I think I may have one that is unique because the paint color is so hard to find. The other two are straight copies of photos, and the paint for them was easy to find. We'll see!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby pastor bubba » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:14 pm

I just got off the phone with my dad and he is looking up a couple of pictures for me of cars that ran in Iowa and Minnesota. So if everything works out, I will have something to run. I think I will check out a chassis that is ready to go because it takes me a while to build one, but who knows, I may get ambitious.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:38 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:16 am

Getting an early start on my Entry! I didn't want to send in a beat up used one, so I have a reason to build another car! Lots to do yet, but a good start I think. Harry and Dave have really stirred up a "Hornets nest" on this one! :lol:
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

hehehe, yes quite the nest~

That does look great Bob, well done!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby MoparGreg » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:54 am

I'm liking the sound of this event. I'm pretty busy so I'm not sure I would get it built in time, particularly since I have to get the parts sent from the US first. See how I go.
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm

OK - I haven't built a 1/25 scale car in some time - but with the new CB Design no rib steelies in 1/25 and finding a seller on ebay offering inexpensive Hudson body kits, I will be using this as a starting point for my build:

This should make for a fun build! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 pm

This is getting GOOD! You know you have a good race when Todd jumps in.

Look out boys, we have a ringer in the crowd :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby pastor bubba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Hey Todd, I was looking at that one too but ended up buying a complete kit because of how I want to build it.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon May 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Well I can't hold out anymore, just received one of the Hudson kits from the bay. Now to start building. This looks to be a fun one!!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!