[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - IV solo Racing Season.9th Round/Finals

IV solo Racing Season.9th Round/Finals

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: IV solo Racing Season.9th Round/Finals

Postby vonsirius » Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 am

Last edited by vonsirius on Wed May 24, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Wed May 24, 2017 3:17 am

vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:57 am

Thank you for making the time and creating the concept of proxy racing using the hosts cars. It was fun to be part of this again and watch the chosen car compete against the others. The racing reports were lighthearted, and the pictures allowed us to "watch" the action. Well done Sir. :text-thankyouyellow:

BARC Racing Headquarters

Congratulations to Chappy for the series win. It was a close tight battle, with the championship decided in the final race of the season. It doesn't get any closer. BARC racing had a good car which resulted in a very competitive season, but once again we failed to win the big one. However we will not let this overshadow the teams best performance so far and build on the positives to help us obtain the team's goal.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:49 am

And CARacing is happy to have been part of this fabulous racing!!!! Thanx Von...you guys there ROCK!!!

Cheers
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

Another great series!
Appreciate being part of the fun!
Looking forward to next season!!!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby hksk25 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Thanks for a great season. My team gave its all. Congrats to Chappy and other podium participants. Looking forward to next series.

Harry
hksk25
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed May 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Well I Think we have recovered from an exhausting and exhilarating series . Coming down to,the final race, the Minardi boys were pushed beyond their limits by Barc racing and Cesc Racing. The many head to head battles with Hksk, Car, CAR, Russo, gsmea, von, and slot head where every race was a challenge.
My thanks to Con and his group for running this fabulous event,, after all we couldn't have done it without him could we. Such a great original proxy and we were all winners having had such a lot of fun.
I think this is such a magic formula that I want others on the forum to experience it,. So I will with old myself from the next season unless there is an opening, thereby giving someone else the opportunity to enjoy this marvelous event.
The Minardi Team have always put their trust in the small things like the high compression dip sticks and the super velocity hub caps. The devil is in the details.
So until next season I bid all a fond farewell and will follow loyally this wondrous proxy.
Thank you Von for all your work and allowing us to enjoy this new type of proxy racing.
Good Luck, Bon Chance , see you all soon
Bob of Chappy Racing
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby vonsirius » Wed May 24, 2017 11:40 pm

All of you are very welcome! there´s no sense whithout your feedback.
It´s a fun way to enjoy our hobby and there will be great if other forum members run some series. I really encourage you.

My friend Cesc it´s quite happy whith his podium place.

On the other hand Vonsirius racing it´s disappointed , such a bad results does not help to find sponsors for next season!
Hope next series went better!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Announcement from the Slothead Benetton-Ford team: "We don't like to lose, we're just good at it".

Our lovesick mechanic is now in therapy after the love of his life, the Playboy umbrella girl, sent him the image below.

Our team is up for sale, all bids over 5 cents will be accepted.

But, hope springs eternal and we will go on to race again. I'm corresponding with Vonsirus about doing a series with Trans Am cars.

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Previous

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!