[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Land-Speed & Drag Fun Run 2016 - due date revised!

HRW Land-Speed & Drag Fun Run 2016 - due date revised!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: HRW Land-Speed & Drag Fun Run 2016!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Mark,
Sorry to hear that the Falcon won't be making the show - but looking forward to see the '63 and any of the cars from last year (piranha powered) make the return run! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby marieilsley » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:48 pm

gents my name is itchy owner and operator of sick puppy raceway in NH .I have ben chekin out the drag race fun run .I would like to send some cars for you to tech and hopefully run. I have an old scaley mustang a Carrera torino and also a Carrera hot rod willys these cars have all been reworked a bit by the sickos at SICK PUPPY . not sure how to go about doing I also also hope to have vintage rail shortly. if this sounds like something that I can join in to participate just let me know the where and the how and the how much . not real good at this computer stuff sometimes hopefully this message is clear .sounds like a real blast I only wish I could go in person to enjoy TTFN.
marieilsley

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi Todd:
Is Nov 9th still the due date for these cars? Things have really piled up and I have the Targa 2 proxy that I am running right now. I can send down my two cars from last year, the Studey and the Topolino, but the other two are not going to happen. My 3Dprinting friend has been up to his ears in jobs for me. You should see the fabulous "Fabulous Hudson Hornet" he painted up for me for the Beachracers proxy. I just need to put the interior and windows in it and then I will post Pics of it.

I have a 34 Ford I could send for Hot-rod class, but it just has the kit red plastic body with scallop flames. Maybe a good dragster but nothing fancy. I had plans to build a slingshot, but never did because I couldn't source wire front wheels.

Anyway let me know the due date and I will get these off to you.

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:05 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:12 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Re: HRW Land-Speed & Drag Fun Run 2016 - due date revised!

Postby marieilsley » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:53 pm

todd.ITCHYhere im thinkin my cars should be good to go piranha motors pg urathanes on all. that's all we use around here . some of the wheels I used I made but I think they will pass .the cars are all wheel standers on my track at 12 volts. you sure have some talented modelers building for this cant wait to watchem rip . until we talk again ITCH.
marieilsley

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:03 pm

That works for me. I should be able to get a hot rod done so will send three if I can, two at least.

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:05 pm

This is good news maybe I can get my Vette to run by then. JIm
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:14 am

Rolled the Willys out for a little shot in the sun.... :)

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:53 pm

Hey, if Mr. Itchie is gonna send some cars, I'll get my 2 entered in and we'll send them all together.

I have a 29 Ford Pickup for the Pre 65 Gasser (non wheelstand) and a 55 Chevy in the Pre 75 Hot Rod
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:09 am

That sounds great!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby nhdungeonracer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 am

Will be sending out Itchie's and my cars later today! :banana-dance:

I will warn you, there's some wild looking rides from Itchie... :o

Oh, and look for an envelope in the box. It covers the return shipping.
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:47 pm

The transports are rolling in and I have to say there is some great looking iron showing up!
Will be posting pics later in the week - but we are getting close to FUN time guys! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi Todd:

If you have been following my Targa proxy, you know that life has gotten in the way of play.

I have the Fiat Topolino and Studebaker from last year that were ready to go, but I'm guessing it is too late. If you are waiting for others, I could send then along.

Let me know,
Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Keith cars arent due until the 19th. Mines getting finished this week and sent out. Im also sending last years car regeared and a new build too :).
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!