[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Artin American Thunder in NEPA

Artin American Thunder in NEPA

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Artin American Thunder in NEPA

Postby k0z0oo1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Gentlemen,
The cars have arrived safe and sound in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Originally, we planned on hosting this series on our Artin 16x6 4 lane oval... However, it seems more likely to be on BWatkins37's No-Way... Speedway. This track is from FullTrigger.com and is a 6x14 bullring, 4" lane spacing and uses a melamine surface. (If you follow along with Da Vols Forums Cup NASCAR proxy this track was used to host last year)

I'm working out the schedule with Bill and a few of our club members to get this race in. We will be receiving the Da Vols cars within the next week, so this should be a short turn around.

While we're in the holding pattern, I will make sure all cars are mechanically sound doing some hot laps on my 80' 3 lane road course. I will post any findings.

Thanks for allowing us to play with your toys! I'll keep you informed for when we will be racing.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Artin American Thunder in NEPA

Postby k0z0oo1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:39 pm

k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Here's the shakedown

Anyone that has an issue notated, let me know how you want to proceed, weather to repair and how to repair.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Thanks for the information. Please put a screw in and back off until loose. Cover with tape.
Seems to still be running good. Well seems I got Gameover on your road-course. But he's a terror on an oval.
Now why is your car way down in the field? You build fantastic Forums Cup Cars!
Hope I can finally get a win. But a top three should keep me leading the series unless BTaylor gets the win.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:53 pm

I didn't put enough time into this car... And taking a better look at it now that it's back, it seems the front tires are not round as well as the rear wheels being out of round. Should have spent more time in it, but for me it was more about doing the decals than it was about setup.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Just checked my remarks when the cars were at my track, "loud with vibration". Now teach me to build a better "Cup Car".

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:25 am

Great to see these cars getting back on to the track in short order!
Thank you for sharing the qualifying data - looking forward to hearing how they do on the oval!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby frank9129 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Just for the information> My car is #31. You can find me at the back of the pack. I'm waiting for the big one.
C.A.S. is for Crab Alley Speedway
Thanks for keep us up to date.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:06 pm

RR bearing loose, If it doesn't pop out it is OK, if it may pop out please glue it into place

Thanks and push it hard.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:49 pm

The race will take place this Friday night. Should be racing by 8:00. If I can get things worked out, we may have live scoring. Also possible we may got live on Facebook at points through the evening.

I will make repairs to all cars that have been requested. Thanks for letting us run them!
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Don't worry about the missing screw in my car. all my cars have a few screws loose, just like the builder!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby k0z0oo1 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:44 pm

k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Wow,
Great looking track. Thanks to host and those who ran the cars. What happened to my Coors Light Dodge? Went backwards at this venue. Hope I stayed in the top five. Thanks for a top ten finish.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Yes great report!!!

Tom beats me again! But I am used to that :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Holy crap another podium for me. Wow. Im just shocked thats three. Glad you had fun thanks for running them! Ive never touched an artin car for tuning until this one lol.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!