[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - solo racing season. FINAL

solo racing season. FINAL

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Drivers needed for my solo racing season. 1st round resu

Postby slothead » Mon May 16, 2016 6:06 am

For the race I won I just want to thank all my sponsors and especially my fans - I couldn't do this without your support. I think this definitely shows I deserve a bigger contract next year.

As for the race I lost, I'd like to throw my pit crew under the bus - they are a bunch of bums.

Thank you.

Slick 'Slothead' McQuick
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby Maddog17jr » Mon May 16, 2016 7:05 am

Wahoo tied for second. Im interesed is there any diference between the Europa or the American race? Are you changing the layout a but or is it just for the sale of having different names
Maddog17jr

Postby chappy » Mon May 16, 2016 8:28 am

I understand Mercedes Team manager Toto Wolf has been in touch with recommendation to take the Mercedes from last to very fast. With new Mercedes technology and only one Mercedes on the grid he feels the best parts will go to Chappy's car, and there will be no worries about clashes with team mates.
Congratulations were sent to Vonsirius on the competion of round 1 of the 2016 series .
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby vonsirius » Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 am

Europe means clockwise , America counterclockwise and Goodwood means the cars must race throught the chicane.
Can see details on reader's roads "elra circuit rebuilt" post.

Thank you to all racers!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: solo racing season. 2nd round results

Postby vonsirius » Fri May 20, 2016 11:43 am

Last edited by vonsirius on Fri May 20, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: solo racing season. 2nd round results

Postby vonsirius » Fri May 20, 2016 11:51 am

Frank9129 catch the atention of the media!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: solo racing season. round 3 results

Postby vonsirius » Sun May 22, 2016 12:01 am

Last edited by vonsirius on Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 am

vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sun May 22, 2016 5:21 am

Hello fellow racers!
I'm just wondering if you really like this chronicles or being really a solo championship it's an stupid idea :|
Feed back welcome, and please be true!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby valie » Sun May 22, 2016 5:31 am

Hey, vonsirius, this is a great idea. I can do some private testing for hours, but will not complain if another racer comes to play. It’s all about having fun with the cars, track and yourself. Sometimes I win, sometimes the car wins and mostly the track wins.

Are you planning to run other classes too? Things like Formula 1/Indycars, Classics or even Rallycross on tarmac? Rally stages aren’t too bad either …
valie
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gsmea » Sun May 22, 2016 5:58 am

Vonsirius, this is fantastic, just love the idea. The chronicles are like reading a comic strip in the Sunday paper, you just can not wait for next week to so how the story unfolds. Keep going, can not wait for the next race.... Haha ha and the comments from the drivers are just hilarious.
Gavin
gsmea
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun May 22, 2016 6:45 am

Having fun Vonsirius,,, and I stole a win ,,, finally.
I think I need more cow bell though
Keep it going sir , all good fun
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun May 22, 2016 6:50 am

Of course this race is currently under HRW investigation :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Maddog17jr » Sun May 22, 2016 8:38 am

Its a great idea. And dang that was a close finish almost got ya Frank
Maddog17jr

Postby vonsirius » Sun May 22, 2016 11:39 am

vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!