[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Worldwide Digital Proxy

Worldwide Digital Proxy

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Worldwide Digital Proxy

Postby MrFlippant » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Wow... yeah, looks like my car likes the wood tracks, too. Last thing I expected at the end of the video (which I saw first) was that I would podium. :)

:text-thankyouyellow:
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Really cool video. Those cars are really moving.
Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:10 am

Thanks for having the race. The results from your wood track are interesting. Thanks also for taking the time to do the video. I will be in touch about sending the cars to Burrell.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:57 am

Nice to see the wood track action has my Vette back toward the upper end of the field.
Thank you for hosting! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby buspor63 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Just to let everyone know, I'm taking the cars over to Czar's on Friday, Burrell will pick them up from there.
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby R/TRandy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:25 pm

R/TRandy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 am

Another update. When Buspor brings the cars to me he is going to set up his timing software, so I should have very good race management. Also, in the first round, cars entered by Z-carfan, Buspor could not be raced, due to mechanical issues. That has been resolved, so those two cars (and a third, neutral car) will complete their race on my track. When the cars go to Burrell for the final laps, we will all be together. So, the revised standings that come out of the race tomorrow on my track, will show the true place of everyone on the roster.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 am

Thanks Czar for giving our cars the chance to get their race in.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Burrell » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Yes, I'm looking forward to a fun day of racing at Czar's place with Buspor and others tomorrow. We'll have everything up to date so that the race at my track will the for "all the marbles" for final standings. We haven't set a date for my race yet, but it should hopefully be within the next couple of weeks, depending on everyone's schedule.
Burrell
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Burrell » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:07 pm

We had a nice afternoon of racing at Czar's track today. Buspor and his friend Steve drove from Knoxville to Asheville and brought the proxy cars. We mostly just ran practice laps and Buspor showed us how to properly work the yingling software.

After playing for a while, we ran the 2 proxy cars that had mechanical issues at Czar's track for the first race. Those cars belonged to Buspor and Zcarfan. We were able to get all 3 original drivers from the first race and replicated the driving conditions and car prep as close as possible to the original race. As you can see from the results, they tied with Buspor having the tiebreaker with a quicker fastest lap. They finished 6 and 7, respectively, in comparison to the other results.

1. CJR 65 laps 6.881 fastest lap
2. KOMP 65 laps 6.966 fl
3. TPR gmwrench 65 laps 6.989 fl
4. RTRandy 65 laps 7.042 fl
5. KenC 64 laps 6.989 fl
6. Buspor 63 laps 5.997 fl
7. Z-Car 63 laps 6.394 fl

8. BARC 62 laps 6.825 fl
9. Czar 62 laps 6.901 fl
10. GAUB 62 laps 6.905 fl
11. Lancelotalove 61 laps 6.743 fl
12. TuscoTodd 58 laps 6.653 fl
13. Burrell 58 laps 6.703 fl

And here are the updated overall standings.

Burrell
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby R/TRandy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Nice to see these two cars get their race in, after not being able to run in the first round.
Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Thanks Burrell for updating the standings.
Randy
R/TRandy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:31 pm

It was certainly a fun day, so nice to me John, Jay, James, James also known as John and Tim..... are there any other letters available for first names in Buncombe Co.? As we came away from the event, one thing that stuck in our thoughts was, hmm, three tracks in greater Asheville and three tracks in greater Knoxville, I smell interstate series!

I'm looking forward to the results from Burrell's event coming up.
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dw5555 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:04 am

Still anyone's game at the top...Very close..

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Great proxy racing!! Right down to the last race.
With only 1 race remaining, what are the possibilities for a 2nd year?
Carrera is still coming out with some great cars.
I like the rules the way they are. Maybe add that cars have to have lights to aid in fuel stops.
I did not know that and my car was converted from analog to digital but no lights.
I have bought a digichip with lights to install into it.
I want to thank all organizers, track hosts and racers for their participation.
I know it must have been trying early on, but with experience, it will be easier and maybe couple of more hosts and racers.
Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!