[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Worldwide Digital Proxy

Worldwide Digital Proxy

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Worldwide Digital Proxy (Carrera)

Postby Czar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:39 am

I would like to get picture(s) of each track to post on the thread. There is at least one hybrid wood/digital track in the mix (buspor). If you are hosting I would like to know a) total length of track b) track surface i.e. painted plastic c) number of lane changes. I will post my track over the weekend.
Happy to have you on board, Mr. Flippant.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:58 am

My track:
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dw5555 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:31 am

Where's your pitlane Greg?

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:00 pm

This is my entry. Lamborghini 1.jpg[/attachment]lamborghini 2 small A.jpg[attachment=0]

This is my idea of a "classic" privateer car. Starting with a good street car, add a few bolt-on parts, and getting sponsors that will help make it the road rocket you imagined. Race whenever you can 'knowing that you would rather lose by an inch than win by a mile.

I have removed my mirrors for racing/shipping. Mirrors and antenna(e) may be removed for safe keeping.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:46 pm

That was before I got the pit lane. I have one now. It will be parallel to the CU.
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:48 am

This just made me realize I don't have any online pictures of my 'completed' (mine never seem to be beyond tweaking!) track, although I have some pictures of the first version of this layout, as well as track plans. I'll have to take some current pictures and post a link.
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Here is my track. It is a flat latex painted Carrera track, 48 feet 8 inches average lap. A fast lap is 7.2 seconds or better, without magnet. There are two lane changes for each lane, and the double lane change (crossover). One of the photos was taken before I added the pit lane and finished the detail work. The yellow bars show the exact location of the sensor lights for the lane changers. You can learn a lot more about my track here:

Reviews/ReviewArchives/CZAR/Gneissring%20sixth%20final.pdf
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:50 am

thats a cool looking lambo. clean looking,
without being too specific, where is paris of the south?
where do we ship cars to or maybe a PM
lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Burrell » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:46 am

Last edited by Burrell on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burrell
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Czar

Track looks very nice as does the car. The Lime Green should be easy to spot and will make getting the #4 BARC Porsche past it much easier. :P

It would be nice to see the other entries posted as well. The hype is half the fun in a race like this.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

BARC Hires new Chassis man

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:21 pm

BARC World Headquarters

BARC racing is pleased to announce the hiring of new Chassis Man "Feathers". Mr McGraw brings with him a wealth of mechanical knowledge and skills that will be put to good use tuning the BARC Porsche entry in the inaugural HRW world Digital proxy run.

Being on tight timeline we had to forgo the usual back ground checks, but we are confident that Feathers will improve our chassis immensely and have us running near the front of the field.

Mr Mcgraw checking out the new BARC Porsche Chassis.

Last edited by BARC 1 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CJR » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Box stock C7R.
CJR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Burrell - Corvette C6R (factory paint for now)
Busport -
Barc1 - Prosche GT2 (Red/White fantasy)
CJR -
Czar - Lamborghini (Green fantasy livery)
lancelotalove -
Mr. Flippant - Aston Martin (Bilstein #30676)
R/T Randy -
Tusco Todd - Corvette C7R (fantasy livery)
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby R/TRandy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:44 am

I will be entering a Ferrari 458 with factory paint scheme.

Also if you could add TPRgmwrench as an entrant, he is a new member and will be entering this BMW Z4
R/TRandy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!