[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2nd Annual Modern Bombers Fun Run *UPDATE 7-12-16*

2nd Annual Modern Bombers Fun Run *UPDATE 7-12-16*

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: 2nd Annual Modern Bombers Fun Run *Rules and Due Date*

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:20 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Gameover » Sun May 01, 2016 7:10 pm

Ok so i need to know if everyone is ok with this. We just put an offer in on a house. They accepted. My house goes on the market the day these cars are due. That leads to this. I have one car sadcos. I need to take my track down and pack up my cars. So i ask if everyone is ok postponing this run until i move in early july at latest? Feedback please. Im ok not hosting and sending to other ovals that would be willing to run as my car and sadcos is done.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby strangebrew » Sun May 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Fine with me...Keep us updated & good luck with the move.
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun May 01, 2016 11:51 pm

Fine with me.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mnfordguy » Mon May 02, 2016 4:44 am

Congrats on the new house and good luck with the move!!!!

I'm good with the schedule change. Let me know if you want/need help with the track take down and set-up.
mnfordguy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 2nd Annual Modern Bombers Fun Run *UPDATE 5-3-16*

Postby Gameover » Tue May 03, 2016 9:49 am

OK i have talked to sadco the owner of the one car that has shown up. he told me to pack it up with my cars. so tentatively the race will go end of July.....

any questions or concerns please let me know. this will be the first race ran on the new track!!! the new place has a 22x16 detached slot cave! power, heat, and a/c!!!! i cant wait...... just have to find a place to install fold down bunks on the wall :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby arroldn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Do we have a July date set yet?
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Lets make them due friday august 5th. That should be enough time to get my track set up. Im hoping to start this weekend. Its still packed in the trailer at my parents.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Re: 2nd Annual Modern Bombers Fun Run *UPDATE 7-12-16*

Postby mnfordguy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Got my track up and running last night (courtesy of help and support from Chris)...If you want help getting yours back together, gimme a shout.
mnfordguy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:48 am

I need to get crackin' on mine to get the body finished up so that I can get some test and tune time in!
Lookin' forward to seeing this field come together!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby arroldn » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Just need to screw the body to the chassis and test and tune. Um did I hear test and tune somewhere 8-)
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Alright track is almost ready to host this fun run! Just need to get fence up. That wont take long. Who all is ready and sending their cars by the 5th? I have sadcos already.

Who all is still in?
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby arroldn » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Do we have a ship to address? Is is somewhere in these 4 pages? Car will be ready to ship to arrive by the 5th.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby strangebrew » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:23 pm

I'll box mine up....Also would like a ship to address......
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby strangebrew » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:20 pm

My entry was posted today.
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!