[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - American Thunder invitational Fun Run

American Thunder invitational Fun Run

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: American Thunder invitational Fun Run

Postby frank9129 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Bob,
Poop happens, generally it happens to me.
Don't sweat the small stuff. Concentrate of your health.
Let us know what you need. I told my DR who was ill to take 100 prayers and call me in the morning.
It worked. I sent him my bill, for another 100.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:25 pm

Hey cool! Thanks for the update Dave! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby k0z0oo1 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Awesome! Glad to see extra effort made to get this accessible to Bob.

As many of you have seen on Facebook, Clem's (Warrior Run Loco Works and Raceway) shop was devastated by fire this past Thursday. Our oval was in the basement… It appears to have survived, but we don't know yet if we will have a place to set it up. This is the same oval that we have hosted DaVols Cup proxy on. We do have other ovals available in our club, and would still like to participate in this fun run.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Keep that lucky strike car out front! Cant wait to host here in mn on my oval :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Field is bigger than I thought it would be! They look pretty sweet all lined up on the oval! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby arroldn » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Hoping the Coors Light Dodge can make it up through the field. Glad to see 20 cars and will be looking for them to hit Nashville SuperSpeedway.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby frank9129 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Just remember, the #31 car is Crab Alley. It pinches. :laughing-rolling:
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hoganracing » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Dave,

Not too surprised on the Zippo decals! What can you expect from a Jimmy Spenser car? The decals are a second attempt. After at least five years the originals began turning loose so I reprinted. Guess I didn't use enough Future!

Don't worry too much with them, but thanks for whatever you can do.

The field does look impressive.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:41 pm

That's a great looking field there. When this proxy was first announced I passed it up as I had no Artin cars. Much later I acquired four Artin stocker bodies thinking I still might have time to join as the start was delayed. Then I read the rules, that the chassis had to be Artin as well, and I was out still. Now I plan to build brass chassis for the four bodies and make a set of IROC cars for our club to race.

I will follow this series anyway. It should be a good one, and hopefully Bob will be ready to run his round sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby frank9129 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Keith,
There are three Artin chassis in the buy now section.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Doesn't matter to me. Just excited to see them run!
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm

I know the weekend would be best for me Dave - but any way ya cut it - that looks like it is going to be a fun field to run! And with that many cars - you may want to break it up into segments...
Lane 1 the first day/evening, Lane 2 the next and so on....
I imagine that might make for more enjoyment for both you and those watching? :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Gameover » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:48 pm

When ever works for you brother! Cant wait to catch the action :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby k0z0oo1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Enjoy the cars! Great to find out they will race.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!