[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Awesome Service

Awesome Service

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

Awesome Service

Postby steeveew » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm

I placed an order about a week ago.Post office said they delivered to my house,when I checked my mail approx 1 hour after it showed being delivered no box to be found.Other mail was there.
Placed another order and when this one showed up,it had some extra stuff that was in my original order.
Slot Car Corner went above and beyond my expectations.It was not their fault my first order disappeared.
Just want to publicly thank Bob and the guys at S.C.C. for extraordinary customer service.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Awesome Service

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Hello Steve,

Thank you for the note. Hopefully your original package will turn up.

We appreciate your business and support.

Bob/Steve
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby bobbyraz49 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:23 pm

The service at Slot Car Corner is the BEST !!!
When building my 1:32 MDF track I bought all the wiring/power supply/2 controllers fro SCC.
They answered all my questions and were the reason I got my track to where it is !
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Best guys ever! Glad to hear you got your stuff - hopefully you don't lose any more.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ccobra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:09 pm

I don't know what I would do without them now. I can place an order with them on Monday and have it by Saturday and my Dum Dum fix gets resolved. They always have the parts I need whether I am building from scratch or rebuilding. They were also a great help when I was building my track.
ccobra
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:48 pm

yes i agree.... once i ordered the wrong motor and sent it back they sent the correct motor back to me and wouldnt let me pay the return shipping.... it was my fault lol. buy all my parts from scc!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby gascarnut » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:56 pm

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Hello Dennis,

Hopefully you are right - I've edited my original post but the circumstances Steve describes don't sound to encouraging. I'm sure Steve will provide an update in the event the package does turn up.

Bob/Steve
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center